Advice for titans game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Advice for titans game?

D0lphan72

4/23/2020
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I am going to my first fins game ever against the titans this year! It's with my uncle. I believe were sitting in section 410? It's something like that. I dunno if were tailgating
. But do you guys have any advice ie ways to travel (from Orlando) what to wear. Where to park. How much $ to bring. Any kind of advice is good

I'm coming down from NY for my first game in four years. I'm pretty psyched!!! Staying at the Hard Rock. I could use some advice on any good restaurants, etc.

Turnpike for ride down, sunscreen, Rustic Inn for food and plenty... plenty of money.

Me too....there are 8 of us coming from Toronto for this game....pretty stoked cuz we are also going to the Raptor/Heat game to heckle Bosh...a few things we were wondering about the Fins game:

-what time to get to the stadium for the tailgate
-do we need to bring our own brew/food for the tailgate or can we buy it?
-I think we are in section 110 behind Titans bench - any good material for smack talk for some of the Titan players (i.e. VY as a headcase, Britt and his bar brawling)

These might seem like blah questions, but with the Argos and Bills in Toronto, it's not much of a tailgate.

Back
Top Bottom