Advice for titans game?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by D0lphan72, Oct 30, 2010.

1. D0lphan72

D0lphan72 War... War never changes Donator

Hello all. I am going to my first fins game ever against the titans this year! It's with my uncle. I believe were sitting in section 410? It's something like that. I dunno if were tailgating
    . But do you guys have any advice ie ways to travel (from Orlando) what to wear. Where to park. How much $ to bring. Any kind of advice is good

2. massi20

massi20 Seasoned Veteran

I'm coming down from NY for my first game in four years. I'm pretty psyched!!! Staying at the Hard Rock. I could use some advice on any good restaurants, etc.

3. Etuoo33

Etuoo33 Seasoned Veteran

Turnpike for ride down, sunscreen, Rustic Inn for food and plenty... plenty of money.

4. rainmaker1313

rainmaker1313 A True Fan Donator

Yes......WIN!!!!!

5. ravesko

ravesko Rookie

Me too....there are 8 of us coming from Toronto for this game....pretty stoked cuz we are also going to the Raptor/Heat game to heckle Bosh...a few things we were wondering about the Fins game:

-what time to get to the stadium for the tailgate
    -do we need to bring our own brew/food for the tailgate or can we buy it?
    -I think we are in section 110 behind Titans bench - any good material for smack talk for some of the Titan players (i.e. VY as a headcase, Britt and his bar brawling)

These might seem like blah questions, but with the Argos and Bills in Toronto, it's not much of a tailgate.