AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

Arizona is destroying the Jags. Maybe the Colts aren't all that good then.

Aren't the Colts/Jags in the same division? And don't the Jags pretty much usually play the Colts tough?

Poor Rex....he has NEVER been able to come up with a defensive scheme that beat Brady.

Arizona is destroying the Jags. Maybe the Colts aren't all that good then.

If I recall correctly, the Jags and Colts games are always close.

You know, kind of like how our games are against every team we should beat easily.

Aren't the Colts/Jags in the same division? And don't the Jags pretty much usually play the Colts tough?

They always have quirky odd scored games...15-12, stuff like that. The fact that the jags almost won means nothing.

Sanchez had 15 yards passing in the first half. Wow
Exactly why that DEF is pretty impressive. Being able to hold NE to FG's while babying Sanchez, I mean protecting Sanchez.

All 3 east teams look beatable. and so do we.

but if we come out and play well and make a statement tommorrow night then i think we look the best.

Brady cannot throw under pressure period. And when the coaches adjusted to short passes they move the ball but w/o the 2 TD games for moss on long balls the pats arent nething great esp with that D.

Jets D is very good, but we have some good schemes on Offense, and their O looks ok but if we can put the heat on sanchez n stuff the run we look like we can take them.

All 3 east teams look beatable. and so do we.

but if we come out and play well and make a statement tommorrow night then i think we look the best.

Brady cannot throw under pressure period. And when the coaches adjusted to short passes they move the ball but w/o the 2 TD games for moss on long balls the pats arent nething great esp with that D.

Jets D is very good, but we have some good schemes on Offense, and their O looks ok but if we can put the heat on sanchez n stuff the run we look like we can take them.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom