Afc east | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc east

39wildman

Active Roster
Reaction score
What teams have best chance of wildcard or replace N.E for first place this year??

Miami

Because **** the other teams...especially the Jets...**** them the hardest.

if Brady is healthy they win the division, if he gets a season ending injury early in the year then the division is up for grabs.

Looking at it from the point of view of some espn reporter, it's a real crapshoot this year i think. Bills and Jets improved last year, both now have respectable QB's. Meanwhile we had a regime change.

Me? I say Tannehill turns it up a major notch with this offense, oline, and skill players, to the 4300 yd/30+ TD range, the defense is in the top 10, and we are fighting for the AFC east come week 16 and 17.

Looking at it from the point of view of some espn reporter, it's a real crapshoot this year i think. Bills and Jets improved last year, both now have respectable QB's. Meanwhile we had a regime change.

Me? I say Tannehill turns it up a major notch with this offense, oline, and skill players, to the 4300 yd/30+ TD range, the defense is in the top 10, and we are fighting for the AFC east come week 16 and 17.

Who do the Jets have that is respectable? geno? Hackenberg?

I just looked at the Pats depth chart and saw what may be a glaring weakness up the middle on defense. Projected as starting/rotational DT's, Alan Branch and Terrence Knighton. Both 31 years old and coming off of down years. They certainly seem to be on the decline. Add to that the starting MLB is projected as Jonathan Freeney, former Dolphin backup.

At DE, Sheard is good and Rob Ninkovich is 32, Chris Long is 31.

How long can they stay competitive with a roster like this? It seems they keep on doing it. I have no idea how they were successful with starting WR's like Edelman who is 29 and Amendola, who is 30.

Brady is gone for the first 4 weeks as they face AZ, Mia, Hou and Buf. He will also be 39 years old in August!

I will believe it when I see it that Brady is missing the first 4 games.

Pats will win if Brady is healthy.

Jets, Bills, and Dolphins all improved. There isn't a weak team in this division IMO

It’s important the Jets bring back Fitz. I like our chances of getting into the playoffs with him (even with a suspect O-Line).

The Bills are very similar to us. They’ll go as far as Tyrod takes them.

The Dolphins get hyped up every year, they should be good. But they’re not. Maybe a regime change is what was needed to turn things around for them. I thought Philbin was an awful coach and was holding Tannehill back. We’ll see.

I get the feeling NE wins the division for the next 50 years and that's only b/c they've been doing it for what feels like forever. Even if Brady is out 4 games, I still see them going 2-2 or 3-1 so it won't make much difference.

Until Miami shows they have the balls to compete with the Bills and Jets, I don't even consider them a possibility at finishing anywhere other than last.

I get the feeling NE wins the division for the next 50 years and that's only b/c they've been doing it for what feels like forever. Even if Brady is out 4 games, I still see them going 2-2 or 3-1 so it won't make much difference.

Until Miami shows they have the balls to compete with the Bills and Jets, I don't even consider them a possibility at finishing anywhere other than last.

until Brady retires or at least significantly slows down they will own the division, the good news is that he has to slow down sooner than later.

Though the division is getting better, the Dolphins, Jets and Bills have to have several breaks to push for the playoffs. As long as Brady is playing the Pats will continue to own the division. He's showing no signs of slowing down.

Though the division is getting better, the Dolphins, Jets and Bills have to have several breaks to push for the playoffs. As long as Brady is playing the Pats will continue to own the division. He's showing no signs of slowing down.

he has to show signs of again soon though, right? This is getting ridiculous.

Cil1aNtUYAE_-UD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom