Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
- If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?

I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
- If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?
fin-atic is the guy you want to contact

Back
Top Bottom