after all the... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

after all the...

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
after all the griping,bitching,and overall complaining i read on here about Houchili(or however it's spelled) and his crew&how bad they were...do any of you think that same crew will be officiating this weekends game?

probably... They're allowed to have off days and, if there's anything that's true about the NFL and their officials, the NFL will defend them until the end. It doesn't matter how wrong they were, the NFL backs them 100%. Too bad we can't hold them more accountable. The only positive is that the crew that replaces them could actually be WORSE than the original. We don't want that.

after all the griping,bitching,and overall complaining i read on here about Houchili(or however it's spelled) and his crew&how bad they were...do any of you think that same crew will be officiating this weekends game?

I HOPE not. I dont think its probably though, they usually try to keep things mixed up. And frankly, i have a hard time believing that Hochuli is just on a bad streak, he's been stellar up until this year and so i sense somthing fishy is going on. But yeah there are wayyyyyyyy too many ref teams out there for us to get stuck with Hochuli for what, the 3rd time in a season? And we just had him last week making sketchy calls? Yeah if he's back for a game as important as this and he still makes the "bad calls," then i may very well look into the prospect of launching a personal investigation LOL.

Back
Top Bottom