After Damien Williams 69 yard scamper.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Damien Williams 69 yard scamper..

Miamifinz

On to the next (year)
Reaction score
The Dolphins ran the ball 18 times for 14 yards. Less than a yard a carry. 18 quarterback sneaks would have been more effective.

Williams: 9 carries, 9 yards
Drake: 7 carries, 4 yards
Cutler and Moore: 2 “carries” for 1 yard.

Anyone else want five new starters on the line next year, with young potential aside?

Most talented RB (not saying much with this bunch) gets 7 garbage attempts while Cutler gets 3 INTs. Solid gameplan. Again.

I posted this 10 minutes ago on another thread. The O-line sucks and calling plays to run up the middle on first down makes no sense

Ozzy rules!!

I posted this 10 minutes ago on another thread. The O-line sucks and calling plays to run up the middle on first down makes no sense

Ozzy rules!!

Yeah I did a quick skim through the play by play, only counting 4 runs run at tackles. The rest all at the center or guard. Did we forget they have Gerald McCoy?

Damien Williams is a 3 YPC back. He always has been when he has gotten a chance to carry. He's been good as a backup because he is a player who can contribute in a lot of areas, but his decision making has always been terrible as a runner. Though he isn't that big it has little to do with physical skills. Drake is a lesser known quantity, but i don't consider him starter material because of his durability.

I realize that Ajayi wasn't necessarily a stud behind this line either, but Williams in short yardage is just as likely to run into a defender as he is to find a hole, and you at least have hope with Ajayi because of his ability to stay upright.

A blind man and his dog could tell you getting rid of your inside, pounding RB and putting 2 lightweight RBs that have no place running inside is doomed to failure. Guess what?

Back
Top Bottom