After picked 2 CB, could Marshall be put at FS ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After picked 2 CB, could Marshall be put at FS ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hey dolfans,

After we picked 2 CB and no safetie help, I begin to think our FO could be thinking to put Marshall at FS ( sorry but I am not a big Clemons fan) and like that our DEpth char at Cb would be Grimes,Taylor, Patterson and Davis, Carroll.

JMO but if they don't pick a safetie in our last 3 pick I will be thinking more and more about that.

Opinions

Clemons will start at FS.

I also am not a clemons fan and if i remember right Marshall played FS in AZ and that is when he played his best football for them i wouldnt mind seeing our secondary (Grimes, Jones, Marshall, and Taylor)

Marshall is now an older DB with back problems with an expensive contract, albeit only 1 year old contract with us I think he may be on trading block for low round pick, but more likely a training camp cut. We have upgraded tremendously with Taylor and Grimes, and they traded up for Davis in the 3rd round, they will want to develop him, what better way as the 4th or 5th CB. Patterson is an inticing cap cut because the $0 bonus meaning an easy cut with no cap affect, but his play at end of last year was strong IMO, so tbe DB with the most to worry is Marshall.

Assuming Grimes is healthy, the Dolphins will offer either Patterson or Marshall the opportunity to stay with a pay cut -- the other will be sent packing.

Back
Top Bottom