Agent: Turkoglu to enter free agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent: Turkoglu to enter free agency

It'll be interesting to see what he can get on the open market. I don't see any teams out there that have the cap room that see themselves as being one good player away from contention. The Hawks are the closest....some PG, Joe Johnson, Turkoglu, Josh Smith, Horford doesn't look all that bad. But then again they're the Hawks.....always reluctant to spend and forever dysfunctional.

He might go back to Orlando after seeing the Market isnt so great.
But hey he can come play for my GSW right about now

Don't see who will pay him more than the 7.3 million starting salary hes making next yr.

Hes going to get a hell of a lot more than that. Think Ben Wallace, Larry Hughes, Rashard Lewis, Josh Smith type money. At the very least he should be able to get 5 yrs 60 mil from the Magic.

Hes going to get a hell of a lot more than that. Think Ben Wallace, Larry Hughes, Rashard Lewis, Josh Smith type money. At the very least he should be able to get 5 yrs 60 mil from the Magic.

I meant who besides the Magic...I think he works something out with them and stays.

I meant who besides the Magic...I think he works something out with them and stays.

Odds are he'll end up back with the Magic, but there will be suitors. Atlanta, OKC, and maybe even Detroit or Memphis, not to mention the teams that will try to come up with some sign and trade deal. Hes gonna get paid.

Good outside shooter, but like Dwight Howard, he can't hit free throws.

Back
Top Bottom