Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I don't know if I completely believe it myself, but there, I said it.

At this point in the season they have the same TD to Int ratio, but Moore has a higher passer rating and a higher completion percentage (NFL.com) ... These numbers tell me Matt Moore is at least as good as Senora Sanchize, right now. How do you think they will compare at the end of season?

I will say it for Junc since he has not made an appearence yet...

4 ROAD PLAYOFF WINS!

I don't know if I completely believe it myself, but there, I said it.

At this point in the season they have the same TD to Int ratio, but Moore has a higher passer rating and a higher completion percentage (NFL.com) ... These numbers tell me Matt Moore is at least as good as Senora Sanchize, right now. How do you think they will compare at the end of season.

The post failed when you started with Sanchez. Lets talk Brady or Brees. When he can command an offense like them then and only then we have a convesation. Right now your comparing a hooker to a prostitute.

I know how people on this site hate stats, so here are some stats. :)

11th best QB Rating
5th best Completion Pct. (tied)
17th best for YDS per Attempt
3 of 5 games > 90 QB rating

Can't really be argued. Sanchez is a bottom 5 QB while Moore is playing like an average QB. Not sure what this has to do with anything though. Just like Mark Sanchez isn't the answer for the Jets or any team, neither is Matt Moore.

The post failed when you started with Sanchez. Lets talk Brady or Brees. When he can command an offense like them then and only then we have a convesation. Right now your comparing a hooker to prostitute.

Why the frack would I compare Moore to someone like Brady? That's just retarded dude, Talk about a fail. That's comparing apples to oranges, which is something that you DON'T do, hence the expression. You compare things that are similar to ascertain the differences and which one is better.

If you just want to piss on someone's thread because that's what you like to do, at least do it in a way that makes sense.

Why the frack would I compare Moore to someone like Brady? That's just retarded dude, Talk about a fail. That's comparing apples to oranges, which is something that you DON'T do, hence the expression. You compare things that are similar to ascertain the differences and which one is better.

If you just want to piss on someone's thread because that's what you like to do, at least do it in a way that makes sense.

If they are already known to be similar why compare.

Lets dig in the trash and see what you pull out I got a Moore you got a Sanchez a dirty one at that.

Back
Top Bottom