Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

You guys need to stop trying to educate Junc. I've learned my lesson. He's a lost cause. Mark Sanchez is the reason the Jets made 2 AFCCG. Not the defense, OL, and run game. And the Patriots defense isn't a heaping pile of ****. Acknowledge it and move on.

I am eduating you guys if you would remove all your NY Jets jealousy you'd be able to see that.

Just keep looking at stat sheets, that will tell you:lol:

Would W/L be better? You are what your record says you are.

Ok, Matt Moore is 3-3, Sanchez is 5-5.

For their careers Moore is 10-9 w/ zero playoff games, Sanchez is 29-22 plus 4-2 in postseason. Don't fall into the same trap Bills fans fell into w/ Fitz.

It's hard to win in this league, bad QBs don't win as much as Sanchez has. 1994-2010 Miami won 4 playoff games, 2009-2010 Sanchez helped us win 4 playoff games, the 4 playoff road wins are more than Miami has in their history, it's not easy to win on the road especially w/ a perceived bad QB.

Ok, Matt Moore is 3-3, Sanchez is 5-5.

For their careers Moore is 10-9 w/ zero playoff games, Sanchez is 29-22 plus 4-2 in postseason. Don't fall into the same trap Bills fans fell into w/ Fitz.

It's hard to win in this league, bad QBs don't win as much as Sanchez has. 1994-2010 Miami won 4 playoff games, 2009-2010 Sanchez helped us win 4 playoff games, the 4 playoff road wins are more than Miami has in their history, it's not easy to win on the road especially w/ a perceived bad QB.

based on your idea of a bad/good QB then Testaverde and Pennington are awful QBs as well. Both only won 2 playoff games.
Yet, your buddies at gang green rate Sanchez only as #3 in a poll. Do they know more than you do?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69199

Found that one. LOL.
View attachment 8116

tumblr_luu8es7dZm1qjp9my-1.jpg

based on your idea of a bad/good QB then Testaverde and Pennington are awful QBs as well. Both only won 2 playoff games.
Yet, your buddies at gang green rate Sanchez only as #3 in a poll. Do they know more than you do?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69199

They each led us to multiple postseasons and div titles. Fans have their favorites for their own reasons, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. I chose Sanchez b/c he has helped us win more in January and b/c the future is so bright w/ him but he could flame out like Chad and I can change my answer.

They each led us to multiple postseasons and div titles. Fans have their favorites for their own reasons, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. I chose Sanchez b/c he has helped us win more in January and b/c the future is so bright w/ him but he could flame out like Chad and I can change my answer.

You have to start losing faith in this guy at some point. How awful does he have to be before a couple good playoff games no longer make up for it.

What you don't realize is that with a Chad Pennington you may actually would have gone to the Superbowl and would have won one (oh the horror thought). Sanchez is a below average QB who relies to much of his surroundings to step up rather than making his own path. He makes the occasional throws but more often than not he makes Jets fans feel like I felt about Henne when he dropped back to pass "oh no, not again." He is neither a game manager nor a big time QB. You have to be one or the other.

A Chad Pennington at the height of his career was an excellent game manager. With the talent you had the past couple of years that's all you needed.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly hope that Sanchez will stay with you guys for the next 10 years. I hope Rex's man-crush on Sanchez continues.

What you don't realize is that with a Chad Pennington you may actually would have gone to the Superbowl and would have won one (oh the horror thought). Sanchez is a below average QB who relies to much of his surroundings to step up rather than making his own path. He makes the occasional throws but more often than not he makes Jets fans feel like I felt about Henne when he dropped back to pass "oh no, not again." He is neither a game manager nor a big time QB. You have to be one or the other.

A Chad Pennington at the height of his career was an excellent game manager. With the talent you had the past couple of years that's all you needed.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly hope that Sanchez will stay with you guys for the next 10 years. I hope Rex's man-crush on Sanchez continues.

a healthy Chad was a top 5 QB in this league BUT Chad wasn't a great playoff QB. mark has been much better under playoff pressure.

Henne never had you near a playoff berth let alone a SB so Jet fans don't feel about mark the way you do about henne.

Like I said, Junc is so delusional, there's no hope for him at this point. Does anybody else know any other good QB's that are 2nd in the NFL in turnovers? :idk:

Like I said, Junc is so delusional, there's no hope for him at this point. Does anybody else know any other good QB's that are 2nd in the NFL in turnovers? :idk:

Please show me all the bad QBs in NFL history to play in back to back title games(in their first 2 years no less).

Please show me all the bad QBs in NFL history to play in back to back title games(in their first 2 years no less).

Please show me all the QB's in history that had back to back top 5 defenses, running games, and OL's (in their first 2 years nonetheless).

Please show me all the QB's in history that had back to back top 5 defenses, running games, and OL's (in their first 2 years nonetheless).

good thing we don't rely on rankings and we watch the games w/ our eyes so we know the Jets didn't have a top 5 running game or OL last year and the D isn't an elite one which has been the main reason we lost both title games.

Back
Top Bottom