Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw interested in Dolphins

southjerzmastax

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If not Reggie Bush, then this^^ Bush wouldn't be the answer if we didn't have any RB's but his style best compliments Daniel Thomas' power and vision. Plus adding a 1 play scoring threat to the offense is something we haven't had in some time.

With Brandon Jacobs career dwindling, Bradshaw basically inherits the number 1 gig in NY for the forseeable future. NYG want him back, and this smells like smoke to create a bigger payday a la Ryan Clark

I would take Bradshaw over Bush in a heartbeat! Bush has not played a full season since 2005 and the guy is not reliable!

Bradshaw has very very serious durability issues. He just isn't worth the risk. He isn't going to be a bargain.

Bradshaw has already won a super bowl, I think he def wants big money and does not care about winning...No way Giants sign him to huge money..Some team is gonna overpay..It maybe Miami.

Bradshaw has very very serious durability issues. He just isn't worth the risk. He isn't going to be a bargain.

that's a new one to me...i know the ball security hasn't always been the best but durability concerns as a pro is not something i'm aware of

you guys might as well realize that all these guys are gonna say their interested in going to teams...not just miami...bradshaws no fool...he knows miami needs another rb and he knows miami spends money ie dansby and marshall last year so OF COURSE he's interested...why wouldn't he be

fill in the blank with player name and interested in miami next to it pretty much

that's a new one to me...i know the ball security hasn't always been the best but durability concerns as a pro is not something i'm aware of

Homeboy has two recurring and lingering stress fractures in both his feet I believe. Has had multiple surgeries to try and correct it every offseason, and still can't figure out how to actually fix it.

He's a young guy and has never had a full workload even though last year was close... and that's what scares me...

Young Guy with low mileage has serious injury concerns, a fumbling problem, and is going to cost serious long term dollars...
the guy has skills, dont get me wrong, but boy thats risky.

Homeboy has two recurring and lingering stress fractures in both his feet I believe. Has had multiple surgeries to try and correct it every offseason, and still can't figure out how to actually fix it.

He's a young guy and has never had a full workload even though last year was close... and that's what scares me...

Young Guy with low mileage has serious injury concerns, a fumbling problem, and is going to cost serious long term dollars...
the guy has skills, dont get me wrong, but boy thats risky.

are you sure this is accurate??? if so then yeah maybe its best we do stay away...at the same time though if he's this much of a medical red flag i would think that would effect his earning potential in free agency something fierce...

are you sure this is accurate??? if so then yeah maybe its best we do stay away...at the same time though if he's this much of a medical red flag i would think that would effect his earning potential in free agency something fierce...

I'm not gonna stake my reputation on it, but ill do some more digging. That was just what I'm pretty sure i remember about it. but i'll get back to you on it real quick.

Back
Top Bottom