Ahmad Bradshaw working out in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw working out in Miami

mikefinfan

Die hard Fins Fan
Reaction score
via phins addicts on face book

"Agent DREW ROSENHAUS just stated that RB AHMAD BRADSHAW is working out here in MIAMI"

This would be my first choice HANDS DOWN. What a perfect guy to compliment with DT. Give Bradshaw 200+ carries and DT between 100-150 and we have something pretty damn special.

In my top two most wanted free agents with Reggie Bush. I would be so happy if we get a chance to get either one of these two in a Phins uniform

meh. so far with that O-line it turned brandon jacobs into a stud at one point and derrick ward an 1,000 yard rusher.....

ahmad's got two bad feet and a fumbling problem .... not the kind of guy im throwing money at.

I honestly think this is who we get. I've been tossing around Ahmad VS DeAngelo -- because we clearly want a home run hitter.

I believe that Ahmad gets the Nod simply because he is 25 years old. We sign him to a 3-4 year deal, work on his fumbling issues, and hope for the best.

This is intriguing. He is a nice compliment to Thomas so DT doesn't have to carry the main load all year long. My decision would come down to him or DeAngelo Williams.

Bradshaw has shown he can get it done. He's the one that needs to be signed.

While Bradshaw does fumble on occasion, so does Thomas. Difference is Bradshaw has shown he has the burst and speed to justify an mistake once in awhile. Thomas seems to lack those qualities.

25 years old, coming off a 1200 yard season

this is my number 1 RB in free agency

Just a FYI for the OP..... 5 guys from every team or more workout in Miami.

What will it take for Dolphins to make playoff?

first we need play makers on offensive...1 speed wr , 2.te that can open field up. 3. everybody must stay health on offensive line 4. special team kickoff must play better. 5. i donot want to see bess returning punt he is to slow. 6.another rb 7.defensive must stop other team ON 3rd down...8 henne must play better or bench 9. we have new oc call better play in game play won not lose...10 offensive need put point on board bad. 11. bm caught the dam ball.

I think half the league works out in South Florida in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom