Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Do your job. Maxwell freelanced. Bye. Ajayi freelanced. Bye.

DO YOUR ******* JOB. It's frustrating that they only got a 4th for him. But I don't know that his trade value would have gone up at all after this point.

That's definitely the issue. And that's been Bill Belichick's mantra with his players for over a decade.

Gase didn't like him last year and was desperate to replace him before the year when he had no reputation or past performance. His performance that year turned out to be spectacular and he completely earned every carry. His effort is what made him successful.

The only message Gase is sending is that he's a petty little dictator who is over his head.

Shula and Belicheat were and are dictators too. We'll see how it goes with Gase.

He also leads the league in broken tackles and yards after contact. He is a top 5 back in the league. Maxwell was garbage. No comparison.

I don't want to defend this move, because I really do feel ambivalent about it, but I am saying that I understand it. There WERE holes there against Baltimore, and Ajayi decided he wanted to go for six instead of taking four.

Philly has the best record in the league. If they make it far into the playoffs, this is essentially a 5th round pick.

I believe Philly has like 4 4th rounders this year and this may be one of the higher ones. Not positive though, and it only makes this trade slightly less terrible.

This is ****ing crazy.....if you want to trade him so bad then fine but a 4 round pick???????? What the fuch kind of deal is that. I wasn't expecting to win the super bowl this year even with him but now we have yet another big hole and all we got was a 4 round pick to show for it? I like Drake but he can't handle 20 carries a game. Williams? He sucks. What is wrong with this franchise?

Ozzy rules!!

The thing in New England is “do your job” and if you don’t do your job, then you are gone. As much as I hate Belicheck he doesn’t put up with anything, this is how you do it, this is why you do it, and if you don’t do it your gone.

Gase is starting to act like him in that regard and I personally love it. Ajayi and Maxwell gone this years, most of the offensive line last year got cut.

I personally hope more people get cut and traded. You either wanna be here and do your job, or you don’t, it’s that simple.

This is a business i can live with him leaving but for a 4th round pick?!

that's what gets me too man. okay Ajayi is upset and is a distraction in the locker room...fine, i get it. to trade a pro bowl running back with two years left on a rookie deal for a 4th? we literally just gave up a 5th for a LB who has not been active for a game a month ago. you just dropped Maxwell and trade your best offensive player...what is the end game here?

Philly has the best record in the league. If they make it far into the playoffs, this is essentially a 5th round pick.
I think I saw somewhere it is the 2nd of Eagles 4th which is from the Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom