Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are buying this snake oil that Gase is some sort of schematic genius. "Do you job" LMAOO Gase is not Belichick. The Dolphins offense has been putrid with him calling the plays.

He is about to massively exposed without the running back who was forcing damn near 10 defenders in the box.

This is not a good way to gain respect. Its not a sign of a good leader. Chips are down? I'll bench or sack someone. I'm sick of hearing Gase blame everyone else, there's always an excuse.
Players play. Coaches coach. When players don't do what they are coached to do, the players are at fault. Period. Coaches can't go out there and play the game for these guys. I hate this trade, but I'm tired of the crapping on Gase for publically calling out these players for being morons. They deserve it.

Well what about pouncey, and JT. Lets see some **** be sent away and not just our best player

A Pro Bowl Running Back who is exciting as hell and breaks tackles with ease suddenly has to go? I'm sorry, it's the Coach's job to figure out how to use great talent not get rid of it like JOE PHILBIN did. What is this crap?

Well,...now maybe,the first play of each drive,wont be a run up the middle.

The thing in New England is “do your job” and if you don’t do your job, then you are gone. As much as I hate Belicheck he doesn’t put up with anything, this is how you do it, this is why you do it, and if you don’t do it your gone.

Gase is starting to act like him in that regard and I personally love it. Ajayi and Maxwell gone this years, most of the offensive line last year got cut.

I personally hope more people get cut and traded. You either wanna be here and do your job, or you don’t, it’s that simple.
How often is NE blown out and embarrassed? NE does that **** and doesn’t miss a beat. Us? Oakland will roll us Sunday night and we might win 2-3 more games this year.

I'm not too disappointed but I feel like we got short-changed on the return.

Gase ain't messing around. Time will tell on this trade, I think Gase had insight to his knee, didn't like his off-field work-ethic, and has more of a Bellichekian opinion of himself that he can win with whatever pieces will DO THEIR JOB.

Would've much rather seen this done for a third....

Outside of 3 200 yard games and a 62 yard average what else?

Freelance as a player gets you traded, benched or cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom