Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

miamidolphins83

Active Roster
Reaction score
57 yards in the Superbowl and the guy thinks he's all world.

Absolutely indicates this guys lack of character and only proves Gase's point he was a locker room cancer.

• jaytrainTHEY may have tried to discredit you, discount you, throw dirt on your name...none of it matters now. LEGACIES LAST FOREVER. funny how they were GASsEd over journalistic...look at me now. ONLY GOD. YURP^
*Note the caps in GASsEd"

Classless drama queen.

He was largely a non-factor. One nice run. One or two okay runs. A few more 1-2 yarders. 9 carries. We got rid of him due to his immaturity, that post does nothing but confirm that we did the right thing. If Philly for whatever reason struggles in the next few years he'll be a headcase again. It just is who he is.

meh good for him. he should be thanking gase for having the fortitude to trade your best running back for being an ahole, the fact we traded him to a super bowl winning team? that'll sting gase more, maybe they both learn a lesson, one about humility and the other should learn how to handle abrasive personalities.

I predicted Eagle / Pats in the Superbowl and I felt Ajayi would be the reason the Eagles won. He was not the reason they won. He's just immature gloating, glad they beat the patsy's

Back
Top Bottom