Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by miamidolphins83, Feb 5, 2018.

1. elite14eva

elite14eva Yashu Mane!!! Donator

Good for him I'm happy he got a ring

Ray R likes this.
  2. Phinatic8u

Phinatic8u Adam ****ing Gase

He had a good game, but one play in particular puzzled me.

He took the ball and had a wide open hole between the C and RG and it took him a minute to see it and it resulted in him getting hit earlier than he should've had he seen it quicker..

He also runs with a weird gallop.

I wish the kid the best and I hope he has a good career.

EDIT:

Here's the play.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  3. Elle Clouds

Elle Clouds A True Fan

What's wrong with what he is saying? He played a big role in them making and winning the superbowl. We traded talent away and that talent went on to better themselves. As for us, we are still mired in mediocrity.

Hooligan likes this.
  4. miamidolphins83

miamidolphins83 Active Member

exactly my point, couldn't agree more.

jlfin, lurking and Ray R like this.
  5. miamidolphins83

yeah forgot about that, don't know if it was a shot as much as him wishing his buddy well.

6. miamidolphins83

A "big role", the dude didn't score more than 1 TD all year!! He was a role player, no need to take a shot when Miami hooked him up with his present situation that obviously worked well to his favor.

andyahs likes this.
  7. Elle Clouds

Elle Clouds A True Fan

Bro you hating. Does Jay know someone in your family? Relax and stop wishing bad on others.

superphin likes this.
  8. andyahs

andyahs Bahamian Redneck Finheaven VIP Donator

Glad for Jay but they were winning that with or without him.

Ray R likes this.
  9. Stoobz

Stoobz Scout Team Finheaven VIP

I hope we don't waste any more bandwidth on what Ajayi says.

Gsmack_42, lurking, traptses and 2 others like this.
  10. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

I honestly don’t care what Ajayi says about the fins. I’m still glad the eagles beat the Pats.

Ray R and lurking like this.
  11. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Amen!!

Ray R likes this.
  12. traptses

traptses Starter

I just have a big issue with players acting selfish and entitled, not doing their job, arguing with coaches to the point that they trade you.... and then you “win a ring” with your new team, as their 3rd string RB for half the season, and rub it in your previous teams faces as if they just didn’t want you

Ray R likes this.
  13. Elle Clouds

Elle Clouds A True Fan

He was one of the best offensive components on this team (touchdown or none). He was a weapon and it was proven that Philly knew how to utilize him. A role player? Why don't we figure out how to get some more players that know their role on this team.

14. Elle Clouds

Elle Clouds A True Fan

Remember that we have more former and current players talking down on our front office than playoff victories in the last decade. I wouldn't feel all to confident about the football decisions (trading, cutting, etc) being made in this organization. I've seen players leave Miami and have success in other places. There is a reason for that.

KingDolphin57 likes this.
  15. miamidolphins83

His results don't lie either, is it really possible he only had 1 TD all year???!!!

Ray R likes this.
  16. KingDolphin57

KingDolphin57 Hall of Fame

Congrats Jay Ajayi you're a Super Bowl Champion. Now how about the Miami Dolphins Organization get its s*** together and win a championship , instead of helping other teams win one.

joenhre likes this.
  17. miamidolphins83

On THIS team, LAST year. He didn't show much else all year. Production was down all year from last year, total yards and YPA. This Eagles team won because of 1) an outstanding OL 2) Clement/Blount 3) Talented WR core

57 yards is just a role player, nothing more.

Ray R likes this.
  18. jbyrd850

jbyrd850 Rookie

I actually think it's funny we traded him for basically nothing and he won a Super Bowl and will be on a team that will win more games pretty much every year than us.

All you can do is just laugh

19. Dolphins512

Dolphins512 My Friends Call Me Bob Finheaven VIP Donator

Can't argue some of the decision making and contract extensions being questionable......but regarding Ajayi taking a shot at the Fins, why should we care? Our running game improved after he left and while he had his moments while here, we have already replaced him.

A lot of time and energy in this thread that is taking us away from the really important threads....like is Foles better than Tannehill or perhaps what Kirk Cousins had for breakfast this morning.

Ray R likes this.
  20. traptses

traptses Starter

Not trying to get too far off topic here, so I’ll close with this.... every team has players that left and found success with other teams. You could make an argument for the Patriots letting Blount and Long go, just for them to turn around and beat them in the super bowl.

Ajayi whined his way out of Miami, ended up on a team that won the Super Bowl without needing much of him, and is rubbing it in their face without acknowledging that his replacement put up better numbers after he left than he was putting up in the same role.

21. finomenal

finomenal A True Fan

Meh. Couldn't care less. Like the late great Jim Mandich would say, "When you reach the top of the mountain, you're entitled to a few Tarzan yells."

Sure, he's shown immaturity. He'll either grow out of it or he won't. Not my problem. Not the Dolphins' problem. Kenyan is better anyway and I don't believe RB should be bell cow type of position. I'm good with a two back system.

22. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Avoid the 'Noid

23. lurking

lurking FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

But yet he b tched like a little girl when here was hear, and he was no role player.

Ray R likes this.
  24. superphin

superphin close your eyes, see that? no your eyes are closed Finheaven VIP

Drake scored 3 tds all year and he gets a lot of praise.

Ray R likes this.
  25. Austin Tatious

Austin Tatious Starter

I liked him as a player here. Love how he runs, angry. I wouldn’t have traded him. Ajayi and Drake would have been a heck of a combo. Having said all that, he’s an adult, right? This isn’t super mature and gives a glimpse of the personality that sort of proves the point as to why he’s gone.

As we will discuss as the offseason unfolds, Tannenbaum brings some major concerns on his ability to manage football operations. You have to wonder how much hope we can have with him bungling his way year after year.

26. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer Tape Guys vs Analytics Guys Finheaven VIP Donator

What it means to be an adult in the millennial generation isn't the same as what it meant to be an adult in another generation.

Thus, we see Landry lauded for his passion after he starts a fight that gets two Dolphins ejected, rather than pilloried for acting like a child.

27. Digital

Digital Starter Finheaven VIP

At the end of the day there are almost no NFL players who are traded that do not harbor ill will against the people who gave up on them. Some vent it publicly, others smolder privately, but they all seek revenge. I don't see Ajayi trashing the Dolphins, he seems to be focusing his issues on Gase personally. And if we look back, Gase did stuff like this several times before, so it may just be one of Gase's tactics to get a team's attention. Anyway, Ajayi did exactly what I wanted him to do, beat the Patriots. That's thanks enough for me.

And he didn't trash his teammates, he didn't trash the fans, he didn't trash most of the coaches, he seems to have localized his anger towards only those individuals who gave up on him and got rid of him. Can't say that I blame him for that.

Now Wes Welker on the other hand, he trashed the entire Dolphins franchise, the coaches, the front office, the fans, he was truly but -hurt. Compared to Welker, Ajayi has been downright polite.

Hooligan likes this.
  28. Viggen

Viggen Well-Known Member

And #36 was the third best RB on the Eagles...

29. finmann

finmann Pro Bowler

Ajayi should enjoy his moment and say nothing about his former team unless it's a thank you, I didn't hear Blount dissing or being a smart *** towards the Patriots after they loss. Don't **** on the ladder on your way up dude.

30. SkapePhin

SkapePhin Rump Shaker Finheaven VIP Donator

31. 67Stang

67Stang FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Anyone see when Foles had to tell him what route to run? Same BS! Glad he is gone!

Ray R likes this.
  32. andyahs

But...but...but....he won a SB or he ended up a team that won one.

Ray R and 67Stang like this.
  33. finomenal

finomenal A True Fan

A few years ago before Dwayne Wade left Miami, his son supposedly put up a Snapchat video titled, "dedicated to the heat" with him and his father in a car, and Rihanna's "***** Betta Have My Money" blasting in the background. When asked about it, Wade played coy and said the video was misinterpreted. Likely story. Times are definitely changing.

34. SCLSU Mud Dogs

SCLSU Mud Dogs UCF 13-0, Peach Bowl Champions Finheaven VIP Donator

One of the best offensive components...behind Jeffrey, Blount, Agholer, Ertz...but yeah totally one of the best.

Ray R likes this.
  35. phintim

phintim Seasoned Veteran

2 years ago the phins made the playoffs riding on Ajayi running game, and Jays stats proved that hands down. I was hoping it was the Gase factor that got us most of those wins but considered that Gase may have been riding Jays coat tails. After the end of this season and looking at all the pieces I see Gases handprints all over it. First Gase gets his QB in Cutler and when that doesn't work out its last years rb fault, then Cutler gets banged up before all the tough games out trots Moore and then out trots Cutler for the winnable games, then last game of the year Gase basically throws the game with Fales. Gase probably figured hey lets go get a higher draft pick but who cares right? I agree. Laundry gets the record, gets a touchdown and since this a Gase throwaway game, hits back after getting choke hole. Why not. You coach a team like that you loose the players, especially the veterans. Scare tactics work fine on fringe player's and rookies but veterans need inspiration and coaching. Glad we picked up these new assistants really am, because we need improved coaching to move on and the past staff was not up to the job. The question is can and will these coaches deal with Gases ego and will Gases ego be to large for them to stick around.

Hooligan and KingDolphin57 like this.
  36. SCLSU Mud Dogs

SCLSU Mud Dogs UCF 13-0, Peach Bowl Champions Finheaven VIP Donator

Yeah, because he had 594 yards from scrimmage in the last 5 games of the season and 850 yards from scrimmage after the Ajayi trade. He was the reason our offense was even somewhat decent after the Ajayi trade.

Ray R likes this.
  37. BigNastyFish

BigNastyFish A True Fan

winning breeds a profound lack of "problems."

Losing = "problems" galore.

Ray R likes this.
  38. raving

raving Starter

Ajayi played well - he had tough runs and picked up at least 3 blitzes pretty well.

He got off of the dumpster fire team from hell - the Dolphins - to get a $135K superbowl victory check- and made his former team look like a bunch of idiots (which we are)!

No way Ajayi should have been traded - see Malcolm Butler please - act like a jackass and get treated like a Jackass. Ajayi watching his dolphins lose from the sidelines in street clothes would have been just punishment. Eat the 4th round draft pick and actually teach EVERYBODY on the team a lesson (that is as long as Jeff Fischer is not a head coach - in the case that Fischer was around, trade him to Fischer for a 7th rounder).

The Dolphin organization is completely irrelevant. God played a cruel trick on me getting me hooked onto fanship of this awful, pathetic, going no-where 6 and 10 or 8 and 8 piece of crap team! "Cuddles my life is like a long dark highway with endless tollbooths and no exits" - Divine quote from Polyester the scratch and sniff movie. John Waters should have put a Dolphin emblem up on the movie screen and then flashed for movie goers to sniff the theater provided scratch and sniff card - and it should smell like a steaming pile of dog ****!

**** you Miami!

phintim likes this.
  39. andyahs

Almost as mature a response as Ajayi's.

Anvil35 and Ray R like this.
  40. Jimi

Jimi The World Is Yours

Maybe. But we really dont know much about what happened with his relationship with Gase. At the end of the day there were 3 parties to that trade: the Fins, Eagles and Ajayii. I think we were the clear losers, like we are in every trade were a part of.

Hooligan likes this.