Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

50e.jpg

I don’t recall Gase or anyone on the coaching staff publicly saying any of those things. So the newspapers printed something. So what.
His comments suggest he’s an immature player. No big deal. I’m glad he’s gone.
The media didn't pull it out of thin air. Ajayi comments only cement the reports being true. Criticize ajayi all you want but the dolphins are just as guilty. Seeing a trend here by the way. Expect Landry to have a few parting shots at our high school coaching staff.

Happy for him!! But he is human and it's how he feels. I admit he may not have had the best attitude but Gase wanted to send a message and Ajay was just an example. We got a 4rd pick for him are you happy about that? I'm not!! Now the flip side is we got to see what Drake can do. But we still need that power back. I'm not going to hate on Ajayi just felt we helped the Eagles and we didn't get good value in return.

Meh, not sure why I should care what a third string RB says either way.

Regarding trashing him or whatever on the way out, sounds more like his issues in the locker room were leaked. Not sure why it's assumed that it was Gase. All he said, if I remember correctly, was that their relationship had it's ups and downs and it was time to go their separate ways. Probably the blandest answer outside of, "we're not going to discuss that," which to me indicates something worse. Hasn't happened to others that were traded/released. If the guy is a douchebag in the locker room, it's eventually going to get out. Too many people witnessing it for it not to. Posts like support those claims more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom