Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by miamidolphins83, Feb 5, 2018.

1. phintim

phintim Seasoned Veteran

Jealous lov fin fans here upset that one of their own won a superbowl and all we have to show for it is a very, very low 4th round pick, a very disappointing 6 -10 season and blown cap space. Still have linebacker, tight end and oline issues to be addressed just like last season and now our wide receivers corp is about to loose its stud reciever. A low 4th rounder for a guy that set record 200 yard games the season before and gave us a 10 6 season instead of 6 10 season we would have had like this year. Yea no problem here keep supporting Gase decision he needs the help. Hopefully these new assistant coaches can make the difference because these types of decisions trading Ajayi certainly will not.

2. royalshank

royalshank Practice Squad All-Pro Finheaven VIP Donator

We’ve been trying to help them win for decades. AJ Feeley for a 2nd. lol.

3. Batroc

Batroc The Anti-Fistpumper

Enh. This dude was added to a team that was already supremely talented and got himself a ring. Good for him, but to watch him carry on, he would have us all believing that he had a Marcus Allen, John Riggins, and Terrell Davis performance all rolled into one. He broke off a couple of nice runs, but as someone else stated earlier: he was the THIRD most productive rb option on his own team last Sunday! I am far more concerned about letting Landry walk at this point. Ajayi is a good player, but judging from what Drake showed when he got his shot...I think we'll be fine at rb. Maybe we should draft another guy for depth, but I'm all in on Drake personally.

Viggen and Ray R like this.
  4. Fin Fan in Cali

Fin Fan in Cali Joanne Shaw Taylor Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

Time to move forward.

Dolph N.Fan likes this.
  5. Dolfan23

Dolfan23 A True Fan

Can't hate on him for feeling the way that he does. The Dolphins, well the "media" who cover them, really said some insulting things about him which could have real impact on his NFL career. Not just the immaturity and behavior issues but also about the fear over his knees. Probably team just covering their asses with the knee stuff but that's gotta cast doubt over his long term health if the team who drafted him and knee him best were saying those things.

Ajayi was one of my favorite Dolphins and arguably the 2nd-3rd best RB (Ricky #1) that we've had in the last 40 years and I hated to see him go. I'm happy for him to be in such a good situation and doubly happy as he helped the Eagles to beat the stinking Cheats.