Ajayi's knee??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi's knee???

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Saw Armandos injury report. Says Ajayi has a knee injury but practiced.

What the **** is wrong with his knee? Hadn't heard.

We lose Jay, and the fat lady starts singing......

Holy moly frikin farkin biaaatch. If true I'm all in on the cursed theory.

If he practiced it can't be serious. No effing way Gase would let him. Gase knows all too well how much is riding on Ajayis shoulders this year and he has never shown to push players into getting hurt. I'm 100% sure Tannehill was the one that avoided surgery, not Gase. If Jay is banged up though he needs to rest tomorrow and Friday then maybe just a walkthrough Saturday.

I have looked around and the only thing I could come up with was the questions before the draft. Armando is just blowing smoke up people's ass to get interest in an article.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's not a tear, strain or rupture I'm not too worried. Players twist a knee or bang knees all the time. Just avoid serious major damage.

I have looked around and the only thing I could come up with was the questions before the draft. Armando is just blowing smoke up people's a@! to get interest in an article.

I can't believe he fell to the 5th round when he was second round talent. A rumor started that he had very little knee cartilage left and it's almost "bone on bone". Hope he lasts 16 games. It seems like we are plagued, but you look around the league and every team has injuries. I don't think I've ever seen this many injuries this early in the season in the NFL.

Was just listening to fantasy sports radio on my way home from work. They said Ajayi had a back issue but practiced in full. Don't know what's going on or who to believe.

I can't believe he fell to the 5th round when he was second round talent. A rumor started that he had very little knee cartilage left and it's almost "bone on bone". Hope he lasts 16 games. It seems like we are plagued, but you look around the league and every team has injuries. I don't think I've ever seen this many injuries this early in the season in the NFL.

No one is in shape. No one is getting hit until August. Training camp is weak and mini camps are so limited they shouldn't even have them.

Was just listening to fantasy sports radio on my way home from work. They said Ajayi had a back issue but practiced in full. Don't know what's going on or who to believe.
A back issue now?? lol

Back
Top Bottom