Akili Smith, Crouch among 266 players allocated to NFL Europe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akili Smith, Crouch among 266 players allocated to NFL Europe

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
heres a link for ya

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8194253

i'd love to see akili smith rip it up especially since hes got a great arm and can move...he just made to many bad decisions in cincy and never really got a chance anywhere else

Also pretty interesting is Dave Ragone a former qb from louisviller with great intangibles and an amazing arm...who would of be a late first early second pick had he not gotten injured if i am correct

texasPHINSfan said:
what team in the NFL is Eric Crouch playing for this time?

I thought he was out of the league completley after the Rams debacle. Do you have to play in the NFL to play in Europe.

I am suprised that we didnt send Avon to Europe.

LtDan662002 said:
How 'bout we let those who can merge threads worry about that. They will handle it when they see fit.

I'm sorry pal. Didn't know you were so touchy about that subject.

I was just offering a friendly suggestion, because I seen another thread about the exact same thing.

No need to snap. :)

I like how Akili isn't giving up. This could be his one chance to play himself back into the league like Danny Wuerffel.

Mainge said:
I'm sorry pal. Didn't know you were so touchy about that subject.

I was just offering a friendly suggestion, because I seen another thread about the exact same thing.

No need to snap. :)
Sorry, didn't mean to snap. It's just that people always say merge on here and it's not like the person who started the thread can merge it or anything

DolfanNJ said:
I thought he was out of the league completley after the Rams debacle. Do you have to play in the NFL to play in Europe.
at one point Crouch was on the Packers.

who originally drafted him?

can anyone post his NFL team signing history?

Back
Top Bottom