Akron Ohio area? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akron Ohio area?

Akron area

I actually live in New Jersey - have been trying to find some Fin fans in the Akron area also, to meet up with at the Hall Of Fame induction for Dan in August. Are you going? My E-Mail is guyj@webtv.net

Capt. Dick said:

I was born there and lived there for 4 days... then moved to Wooster, Ohio, then Virginia, then PA, then Bellaire, Ohio. Then I joined the military and the travel began!!:wink:

LtDan662002 said:
I was born there and lived there for 4 days... then moved to Wooster, Ohio, then Virginia, then PA, then Bellaire, Ohio. Then I joined the military and the travel began!!:wink:
I hope you enjoyed your 4 days. :lol: btw....thanks for what you and the rest of the military are doing for America, Lt.

GUYMAN said:
I actually live in New Jersey - have been trying to find some Fin fans in the Akron area also, to meet up with at the Hall Of Fame induction for Dan in August. Are you going? My E-Mail is guyj@webtv.net
I`m on my bro-in-laws business puter. I sent you a pm.

Your PM

Thanks for writing Capt. Dick - unfortunately I can't get access Private Messages because I have not yet posted 50 times (pretty ridiculous rule if you ask me). You can E-Mail me at guyj@webtv.net. Will you be at the Hall of Fame Induction for Dan?

GUYMAN said:
Thanks for writing Capt. Dick - unfortunately I can't get access Private Messages because I have not yet posted 50 times (pretty ridiculous rule if you ask me). You can E-Mail me at guyj@webtv.net. Will you be at the Hall of Fame Induction for Dan?
Damn, GUYMAN....sold out in two hrs!

Back
Top Bottom