Al Golden STAYING... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Al Golden STAYING...

I believe I'm going to be the head coach at Miami in 2012, that's correct.

Talk about wiggle room. The question is, is he on Penn State's short list? If not, than I would believe him when he says he will be the head coach at Miami in 2012. Even Nick Saban made a stronger "I'm not leaving" statement when he was with the Dolphins.

don't be too sure Nublar. The rumor up here is that the Board of Trustee Members have sent out a memo saying NO former PSU assistants will be considered for the job, just as nobody with any connection is being considered for AD.

don't be too sure Nublar. The rumor up here is that the Board of Trustee Members have sent out a memo saying NO former PSU assistants will be considered for the job, just as nobody with any connection is being considered for AD.
Don't forget that I live up here also. That rumor is wild and likely very untrue. I don't know who is on Penn State's short list, but at this moment you can't rule Golden out. Even he was careful with his words not to rule himself out. Deep down he wants the job bad, but does Penn State want him?

Don't forget that I live up here also. That rumor is wild and likely very untrue. I don't know who is on Penn State's short list, but at this moment you can't rule Golden out. Even he was careful with his words not to rule himself out. Deep down he wants the job bad, but does Penn State want him?

Get over it. You're not getting Golden. Not getting Urban Meyer. PSU is going to have to settle for a nobody since no established coach is going to that dumpster fire which is under NCAA investigation, and is ****ed in recruiting for the foreseeable future. The closest thing to an established coach PSU has a shot at is Schiano. Just acknowledge it so you don't disappoint yourself.

Like I said before, I doubt Penn State would even make that call. This scandal Penn State has is hurting bad. They know they need to move away with from this. They can't bring in a former player who played under Sandusky. It makes ZERO sense. New coach will already have to answer questions about something he had no part off. It would be dumb to hire someone who had ties to it all.

Does anybody actually think Golden wants to answer questions about Sandusky if he were to take that job? And can you imagine the first d-bag reporter that asked him if Sandusky ever messed with him? You know it would happen.

Thank God! He's staying. He's been doing a good job so far. A few games we should of one, but I have a feeling, with a few good recruits, we will be ranked high again.

Thank God! He's staying. He's been doing a good job so far. A few games we should of one, but I have a feeling, with a few good recruits, we will be ranked high again.

The games that we were in position to win and didn't; Kansas State and Virginia Tech; we lost because of Shannon's diarrhea remnants.

Some turds just don't flush.

We didn't quit in any games this year. More than you can say for the Shantard Regime. That alone makes it worth it.

Back
Top Bottom