Alabama Crimson Tide Football Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Crimson Tide Football Games

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am going to be a student there next year. I was wondering if any finheaven members attend the games? If so maybe we could hook up for some tailgating this upcoming season. Also how much do you think tickets go for if I'm a student?

Could a mod please move this to the lounge where I could maybe get some more answers

Roll Tide my man!

Student Tickets are like $5 each and even if you're a Freshman you can get someone's ticket....usually between 25-45, unless it's a huge game. But yeah, student tickets will be like $60 max. Hopefully you make the list.

If you're going to travel to Gainesville for the UF-Bama game, let me know and we can tailgate. Look for me, b/c I'll be the sole student in Crimson, getting **** thrown at him and loving it!

Rammer Jammer!

Student tickets went on sale last week. If you didn't get them, and they're sold out, I have them, and can sell them to you. I won't be using them because I'm in the band.

Kev, I'll be at the Dump in Gainsville for the game. I'll look for you. But you can't miss me. I'll be one of the guys on the field at halftime kicking the ever loving **** out of the Florida band, while our team is resting from kicking the ever loving **** out of the Gaytors in the first half of the game, and the beating will continue throughout the rest of the game. Rammer Jammer will be heard at the dump.

CrimsonFin said:
Kev, I'll be at the Dump in Gainsville for the game. I'll look for you. But you can't miss me. I'll be one of the guys on the field at halftime kicking the ever loving **** out of the Florida band, while our team is resting from kicking the ever loving **** out of the Gaytors in the first half of the game, and the beating will continue throughout the rest of the game. Rammer Jammer will be heard at the dump.

:sidelol:

CrimsonFin said:
Student tickets went on sale last week. If you didn't get them, and they're sold out, I have them, and can sell them to you. I won't be using them because I'm in the band.

Well, it won't be another 31-3, but yeah...I can't wait for that game, man.
Let's hope ol JPW gets the job done!

Back
Top Bottom