**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Went to watch one of the last open to the public practices for the falcons sunday morning, and Julio Jones is all the hype plus some. Never seen a rookie wide receiver that looks like that.

Yep... he's a legitimate cornerstone type player for an NFL franchise. His physical talent is only half of it, it's his relentless work ethic and magnificent character that's going to take him where he's headed...

One of my favorite kids that have ever stepped foot on campus in Tuscaloosa, and that's saying something...

Getting ready to go visit JoePa.
We get to see traditional great uni's...not that vile crap Maryland had or
any of that Nike Combat crap.

Still not happy with our performance...offensive line is pissing me off.
Wait and see what we look like come SEC play.

Still not happy with our performance...offensive line is pissing me off.
Wait and see what we look like come SEC play.

We miss Joe Pendry, no doubt about that... but I also knew that we were going to.

The problem with the offensive line right now is missed assignments on pulls and counters during run plays. When a guard is pulling, nobody is filling the gap correctly. The pass protection has been outstanding. Saban will make sure Stoutland gets the missed assignments in the run game corrected.... actually, he made sure he got them corrected in the Penn St. game. We controlled the line of scrimmage after the 1st quarter.

Getting ready for SEC play...bring on the Hogs.

If I wasnt a Clemson homer I would love me some Alabama. I got a man crush on Lester. Damn good FS.

But Alabama is my favorite for the national championship. They do everything well. Accurate game manager a QB is all they need especially with Ri hardson at RB who IMO is a better RB than Ingram and its not even close. Reminds me of a college Ricky Williams. Just a damn good player.

Bama's defense is just amazing Barron and Lester make up the best S tandem in the country. Both pkaymakers and under Saban are the most NFL S in the country as well. Dont know to much about there front 7. But I know there great there as well.

We hit Wilson so many times today,I started feeling sorry for him.

Roll through these clowns in the swamp.

Cant wait till the national championship game on Nov. 5. Its going to be a good one.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom