**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Roll through these clowns in the swamp.

Cant wait till the national championship game on Nov. 5. Its going to be a good one.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Going to be a war!!!
But I'm not overlooking the Gators.
Muschamp will be shooting for a signature win.
We have to punish Brantley..over and over...

Well gentlemen, we are waiting for a game we may not see often enough in the near future. Let's enjoy it while we can. Good luck to you sirs.

Well gentlemen, we are waiting for a game we may not see often enough in the near future. Let's enjoy it while we can. Good luck to you sirs.

Great taste in TV shows.....Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy are my favorites.

Great taste in TV shows.....Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy are my favorites.
Tell ya what man. I am just as amped up for these last two episodes of this season of Breaking Bad as I am for this game this weekend. That's how much I love that show. Mike is one of my favorite TV badasses of all time.

Tell ya what man. I am just as amped up for these last two episodes of this season of Breaking Bad as I am for this game this weekend. That's how much I love that show. Mike is one of my favorite TV badasses of all time.

I think the way Jesse tried to help Mike at the surgery tent,Mike is the one that ends up killing Gus.
I think thats the only way out for Walt and Jesse.

Breaking Bad, SOA, and Dexter are the cream of the crop right now.

Justified and the Walking Dead are two of my other favs.
I was PISSED that Lights Out and Terriors were cancelled.

I think the way Jesse tried to help Mike at the surgery tent,Mike is the one that ends up killing Gus.
I think thats the only way out for Walt and Jesse.
I could see that happening. According to people on the show, there's supposed to be two "OMG!" moments at the end of this season and Walt is supposedly going to do something "irredeemable" whatever that may be.

I could see that happening. According to people on the show, there's supposed to be two "OMG!" moments at the end of this season and Walt is supposedly going to do something "irredeemable" whatever that may be.

Hmmm!!!That could be a couple of things...Walt kills Jesse or screws over Hank,or gives Hank the evidence he needs to take Gus out.
We'll have to see.

Hmmm!!!That could be a couple of things...Walt kills Jesse or screws over Hank,or gives Hank the evidence he needs to take Gus out.
We'll have to see.

Breaking Bad easily has the highest concentration of "OH HOLY ****" moments on TV. No other show is on its level. If the end of this season is anything like the end of last season...wow.

You ever see Californication?

Breaking Bad easily has the highest concentration of "OH HOLY ****" moments on TV. No other show is on its level. If the end of this season is anything like the end of last season...wow.

You ever see Californication?

Yes..Great music soundtracks ...just not one of my "Must see" shows..it's good,though.

Get a few bye weeks now to get rested up for the National Championship game against LSU.

Main thing is we need to keep the boys healthy these next few games. Put 'em all away early and let the backups play the 2nd half... Coach Saban is the best in the business at precisely that.

-Roll Tide-

I wish the Tide had a non conference game against the Canes this year.

What would your prediction for the final score be Dr. Slimm?

Back
Top Bottom