**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Not only that but Alabama didn't even win its own division! This just brings even more of an argument for a playoff system. Every other sport and every other college football league has a playoff...why can't the BCS get it right?

The SEC has already proposed a playoff system back in '08 because they knew that two SEC teams were going to play for the national title soon and wanted to avoid it.

The other conferences shot the proposal down and wanted no part of it (other than the ACC).

Any playoff scenario put in place is only going to assure that two SEC teams play for the national title more often. As Bart Scott would say... Can't Wait.

I just couldn't understand for the life of me WHY Les Miles stayed with Jordan Jefferson for the entire game. I thought for sure we'd see Lee to start the second half. Jordan Jefferson was the Alabama MVP tonight. Jefferson would have been better off punting the football to receivers.

He did the right thing by keeping Jefferson in. Jarrett Lee is a sitting duck against Bama's defense. He can't avoid the pass rush, or run the option game. The option game was LSU's only chance to run the football against Bama.... and even that is hopeless.

Jarrett Lee would've thrown multiple picks. He only completed 3 passes last time and 2 of them were interceptions.

There just aren't any good options against a defense as dominant as this Bama defense. You'll live a long time and never see a defense this good in college football again.

But this is your last game. National title. Jefferson couldn't do dick against Alabama. Waste no effort. See what Lee has. See what he can do. What do you lose.

I probably would've tried Lee just as a last ditch effort. But I understand why Coach Miles didn't.

Amazing how Alabama stays on top not the most talented football state of them all but it keeps its best recruits home while they take others

Jefferson could not have looked more terrified running the option tonight.

I know the graffiti hasn't finished hitting the field of the Superdome yet, but what are the odds of a repeat next season?

Alabama should have some solid skill players on offense. How much are they losing on that defense?

AJ McCarron's Mom could get it. Guaranteed anal.

In the red...

clear.gif

In the blue...

clear.gif

BOOM

AJ1-1.jpg

Boobies in muh face...

clear.gif

Lol, Damn she is sexy....Congrats Bama and Bama fans..

All tho I hate to see it, I picked Bama to win.

Love the BCS. 9 times out of 10 they get it right.

This season was no different. LSU and Alabama were the only teams capable of beating each other. Either team would have kicked Oklahoma State dickholes in.

And for those of you whining about a playoff...you would have ended up with Alabama and LSU playing for a national title.

Exactly. I got so tired of hearing all the bull**** the last month. This was one year a playoff was a waste of time. LSU and Bama were not only clearly the best 2 teams in the country, they were 20 points better than every other team in the country. I get sick of hearing from Mike Gundys ******* too. Yea, your ****ty team wouldve scored a few points on Bama perhaps. I will grant you that. Problem is Bama wouldve scored 50 on your ****ty team and you wouldve still lost by at least 30 so stfu. Be happy you finished ranked 3rd when you probably werent better than Arkansas, South Carolina, or Georgia much less LSU and Bama. GET REAL.

And dead on about the playoff thing. I said the same thing. If there were a playoff and you had Bama as the 2 seed and LSU as the 1, you wouldve just watched those 2 teams destroy everyone until they wound up playing in the title game anyway. It wouldve been a complete waste of time. Bama won the title because they deserved it. They were a better team than LSU and they got a chance to prove it after losing a very close game that they shouldve won the first time.

One could argue the only reason they lost aside from missing FGs, was the ridiculous college OT system. If LSU had kicked off to Bama and Bama afforded the opportunity to punt instead of each team getting the ball automatically at the 25, I seriously doubt LSU ever gets into FG range in the first place. Their offense did much of nothing in that game as well. Bama deserved to play in that BCS title game and anyone who argues different is a ****ing moron.

Back
Top Bottom