**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Discussion in 'College Sports Forum' started by TedSlimmJr, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Vol&dolfan

Vol&dolfan Starter

As much as I hate to say it I don't see anybody stopping Nick Satan and alabama this year. An early gratz on a national championship from a Vol fan.

2. Namor

Namor Pro Bowler Finheaven VIP

had to fix that for you,convict orange...piss on you Vols..keep Sgt. Carter as your coach forever...keep worshiping Fat Phil...lying POS scumbag.
    As you can tell I hate you SOB's even worse than Auburn.....

3. TedSlimmJr

TedSlimmJr Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

The only thing that could come close to making me as happy as Bama winning the title is Tennessee keeping Botch around for the rest of my life. Make it happen rocky top.

4. TedSlimmJr

We want Iowa State

Namor likes this.
  5. fishfanmiami

fishfanmiami Have you seen junior's grades ? Moderator Finheaven VIP

Looking at your schedule Virginia Tech would have beaten any team on it except maybe Auburn which will probably be your first loss

6. TedSlimmJr

Virginia Tech hasn't beat anybody in the SEC except Arkansas in almost a decade :roflmao

It took an epic meltdown by Bielema in the 2nd half for that to happen.

Bama dominated a healthy FSU. Miami barely beat a depleted FSU.

I don't think VT could even beat Miss. St. or LSU, much less Auburn.

7. TedSlimmJr

Namor likes this.
  8. TedSlimmJr

Hot seat Gus outcoaches Saban. Figures.

Congrats to Auburn. Them boys are for real. Still can't figure out how they managed to lose that game to LSU when they were up 20-0.

Oh well, a good Auburn team is Saban's kryptonite. We're just lucky they didn't beat us worse than they did. Couldn't tackle. Couldn't catch. Couldn't block. Couldn't pass.

Saban and ALL the coaches deserve every bit of criticism that's coming their way. And believe me....it's coming. That performance ain't going over well 'round here. RTR.

9. tylerdolphin

tylerdolphin More Smug than Birthday Dog Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Based on Saban's history and the impression of him I got from the book on him a few years back, I think he's about ready to jump to the next challenge. What more can he prove at Bama? He's built a dynasty. He doesn't have the same motivation and fire he did a few ears ago. Idon't know if he'll retire or jump to another struggling old money team and turn it around, but IMO he isnt long for Bama. Not that they are struggling bow or anything. He's still got a good thing going so maybe I'm talking out my ***.

Either way, I'm sure you guys are gonna remember the saban years fondly.

10. SkapePhin

SkapePhin Rump Shaker Finheaven VIP Donator

I could see Saban going to the Giants actually. They have the pedigree and ownership. They have some elite players. Have an old super bowl winning QB, but also a high enough pick to draft a young franchise QB. You know he wants to regain his status in the NFL after the Miami debacle. Giants give him the best shot at doing that.

11. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Pete Carroll like? Fail in the NFL only to come back after years of college success. Idk if that's what Saban desires, Bama is a bigger job then most if not all NFL jobs. probably gets paid More too

12. TedSlimmJr

Saban won't leave Bama for anywhere else. He'll retire when he's had enough. It's a lot different for him at this age than it was 10 years ago.

It's not Saban I'm worried about. He's fine for the most part. We've just lost some really good assistant coaches and recruiters lately that other programs wanted. That's just the nature of the business. Also stocking the NFL with talent every year. It catches up to us every few years. This is such a young team.

Once Saban decides to ditch Hurts for Tua, the offense should be the best one he's ever had. The skill position talent has never been better. They're just young right now.