alabama crimson tide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alabama crimson tide

finataxia24

follow me at @moejo31
Reaction score
3-0 so far we lost our starting QB Brodie croyle

but his replacement marc gullion came from University of Miami, does anyone know anything about him???

1735_182603Guillon2JPG-1.jpg

bamabball-1.jpg

bama is becoming more of a b-ball school we made it to the elite 8 last year

I've heard some talk up here in Tuscaloosa that Guillon is as good as Brodie, but he was the starter before so that's why he started. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

Deez Nutz said:
I've heard some talk up here in Tuscaloosa that Guillon is as good as Brodie, but he was the starter before so that's why he started. We'll see tomorrow I guess.
I find that hard to believe Brodie is a damn good QB but I sure hope its true

On a side not..does there D look awsome or is it just me!! :eek:

Alright we definitly should of won that game VS. Arkansaw...we dominated throughout the game. They got lucky here and there and we should of definitly went for it on that 4 and 1.

t2thejz said:
Alright we definitly should of won that game VS. Arkansaw...we dominated throughout the game. They got lucky here and there and we should of definitly went for it on that 4 and 1.
yea, I was a bit shocked/annoyed about the punt on 4th and 1 as well. And also, I was a little confused about running the ball on 3rd and 17 a few series' later. I understand not wanting to put any pressure on a new QB, but, he was doing pretty good.

that game reminded me alot of last year.
very predictable offense.
Marc threw the ball only like 14 times & the interception wasn't his fault.
You can't win games running the ball over & over granted Ray Hudson was good but you have to take chances thats how you win games. Marc isn't Brodie I believe he will be better. brodie threw 19 interceptions last year & his career com % 54. they showed these stats during the game.

266 rushing yards
65 passing yards :shakeno:

Please Shula take a chance. He is very conservative coach.

Yea that game sucked so bad to watch...Shula would be a damn good coach if he woul.d get some balls

well, they lost another one.

Boy do we miss Croyle...I truely believe we could be undeafeted with him. Even though our record might not be the greatest I like what I have seen with Shula. Our D is really fun to watch and I think doesnt get the attention they deserve. Our O line looks great and our RBs are looking pretty good, our WR are young and improoving. This is all with a very young team who is just starting to get there scholerships back.

The SEC is just to tough for any team to dominate like Alabama did back in the day. Their a solid bunch who will be a middle of the pack SEC team with the occasional good season, but I don't expect much more then that. Alabama used to be a place where recruits wanted to go, but now, the Florida schools, OU, California schools and Texas are far more desirable destinations!!

All right Tide fans, now that we have our 6th win, to make us bowl eligiable, and deffinetly going to AT LEAST the Peach Bowl, it's time to begin our run at the SBC Cotton Bowl! First on the list: LSU! I can't wait for Saturday. Roll Tide!

Roll Tide

I would love for bama to win against LSU & Auburn, but if I had to choose the biggest game of the year is the auburn game bragging rights is very important in the State of Alabama...

clear.gif

clear.gif

oh well. Not the best game to watch, but at least Spencer Pennington looked pretty good. Next on the hit list Auburn. Iron Bowl trophy, here we come!

Back
Top Bottom