Alex Boone would be interested in playing for Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Boone would be interested in playing for Miami Dolphins

Sounds like a past his prime distraction based on the article above. I'm skeptical of some of these guys getting cut. Like Greco coming off a Lisfranc injury. There's a reason bad teams are moving on from these guys. I suppose you still check some of them out though.

No thanks. We have a younger version of Alex Boone in Asiata.

With all due respect to Sons of Shula...forget all that, F what he said, please Mr. Boone, if you're not already here, please get your ass here right away! Im not sure why anybody wouldn't want him but I sure do. Id be really curious as to why he wasn't contacted by us immediately, if in fact he hasn't been...Id feel so much more comfortable immediately with this veteran presence

With all due respect to Sons of Shula...forget all that, F what he said, please Mr. Boone, if you're not already here, please get your *** here right away! Im not sure why anybody wouldn't want him but I sure do. Id be really curious as to why he wasn't contacted by us immediately, if in fact he hasn't been...Id feel so much more comfortable immediately with this veteran presence

You're going to bring in a 30 yr old man/gap lineman into a ZBS for what reason?

You're going to bring in a 30 yr old man/gap lineman into a ZBS for what reason?

BC I believe a vetewith experience like that can make it work sitting in between Pouncey and Tunsil. I may be wrong but I feel like he would be an instant upgrade, with the possibility of being the answer at that position. At least until we figure out what we have in Asiata, and get Larsen back

Boone's career trajectory leads me to believe that he's el done-zo.

That said, I would always do my due diligence on veteran players who come available at a position of need.

BC I believe a vetewith experience like that can make it work sitting in between Pouncey and Tunsil. I may be wrong but I feel like he would be an instant upgrade, with the possibility of being the answer at that position. At least until we figure out what we have in Asiata, and get Larsen back

The same things we're trying to figure out in Asiata - transitioning a gap lineman to ZBS - is the same thing you're going to have to do with Boone except others have already tried (Vikings) to no avail and he's 30. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Boone isn't some plug and play option here just b/c he is a vet.

The same things we're trying to figure out in Asiata - transitioning a gap lineman to ZBS - is the same thing you're going to have to do with Boone except others have already tried (Vikings) to no avail and he's 30. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Boone isn't some plug and play option here just b/c he is a vet.

I respectfully disagree. Im feel like that's exactly what he would be

Back
Top Bottom