Alex Smith staying overnight in Plantation/ Serious talks between Smith & Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith staying overnight in Plantation/ Serious talks between Smith & Dolphins

I like Smith, he has the tools you look for in a QB and he was finally able to put them together last year. I think he feels slighted by the 49ers interest in Manning. The Fins need to go out and get some playmakers in this draft because it won't matter who the QB is if he has nobody to throw the ball to.

contrary to reports he wasn't priority....this thread isn't about you so don't take it personal...it's ok to be corrected

lmao, visited the dolphins for 2 days, miami made an offer, set up interviews, he was a priority but miami wanted him on the cheap. Dont need to try and correct, you cant change the truth.

As soon As Manning said I am not interested we got on the phone to Flynn but he was not a priority not at a starters price. We just wanted him to backup Moore our half year wonder with one year left on his contract and no interest in extending Moores contract. Thats what we think of Moore with his low 2.7M salary.

lmao, visited the dolphins for 2 days, miami made an offer, set up interviews, he was a priority but miami wanted him on the cheap. Dont need to try and correct, you cant change the truth.
easy pal...I'm a dolphins fan like you ...like I said don't take it personal

Alex Smith is Jay Fiedler. Luckily he will crawl back to Harbaugh, and won't have to worry about him being our QB.

easy pal...i'm a dolphins fan like you ...like i said don't take it personal

fight fight fight fight!!!! Rip his head off!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

fight fight fight destroy his face!!!!!

The issue is why they wanted him on the cheap. Some think because Ireland is an a-hole that ignored his HC's insight concerning Flynn. Some think Ireland followed the insight of his HC's insight concerning Flynn.

I seriously doubt, Ireland would hire Philbin, to only ignore him.

I just had a nightmare. Smith does not sign. We cant sign anyone else better then Gerrard. We cant get Tannehill with number 8 pick cause he browns drafted him or Jags trade their pick to someone that does like KC or even Seattle.

Then after all that Moore decides to hold out cause he is not making a starters salary 2.7M. He wants Flynn type money and holds us hostage becasue remember he is in his last contract year. Is this a GM nighmare or what?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I just had a nightmare. Smith does not sign. We cant sign anyone else better then Gerrard. We cant get Tannehill with number 8 pick cause he browns drafted him or Jags trade their pick to someone that does like KC or even Seattle.<br><br>Then after all that Moore decides to hold out cause he is not making a starters salary 2.7M. He wants Flynn type money and holds us hostage becasue remember he is in his last contract year. Is this a GM nighmare or what?

I just had a nightmare. Smith does not sign. We cant sign anyone else better then Gerrard. We cant get Tannehill with number 8 pick cause he browns drafted him or Jags trade their pick to someone that does like KC or even Seattle.<br><br>Then after all that Moore decides to hold out cause he is not making a starters salary 2.7M. He wants Flynn type money and holds us hostage becasue remember he is in his last contract year. Is this a GM nighmare or what?

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I just had a nightmare. Smith does not sign. We cant sign anyone else better then Gerrard. We cant get Tannehill with number 8 pick cause he browns drafted him or Jags trade their pick to someone that does like KC or even Seattle.Then after all that Moore decides to hold out cause he is not making a starters salary 2.7M. He wants Flynn type money and holds us hostage becasue remember he is in his last contract year. Is this a GM nighmare or what?

I would rather have Matt Moore than Alex Smith. To me, Moore is a better option.

So i told you Brandon Marshall would only be here two years like Joey Porter Lol so what's your point!?!?

Back
Top Bottom