All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history

ChrisJNelson

Phins-Spotlight.com
Reaction score
I've compiled something on my blog I think is interesting - a list of all unrestricted free agents with a history with Parcells and/or Ireland. I've also analyzed the possible interest on Miami's end. Take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Ken Hamlin would be a great signing if we could bring him in. Team him up with Jason Allen and we actually have a decent looking pair of safeties.

Good job. I've been waiting for a link to some of Parcells past guys. He always looks for them when he has moved on to a new job.

Very good job, Chris. Just one thing I want to point out- you said we have no LS on the roster? We just extended Denney, so we do have our LS locked up fo another 2/3 years, I forget the length of the contract. I also don't remember where I saw that he was re-signed, but I believe it was on MiamiDolphins.com.

Chris good read.I think you got a future your articles are nicely layed out and way more informative than most I have read. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom