All new direction ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All new direction !

chrisjp

FINS
Reaction score
This team has been consistently inconsistent and bland for too long. I am sure Stephen Ross wants to win and fill the seats as bad as anyone. Until this organization realizes they must reorganize, nothing is going to change. We won one game this season that was actually a total team win on both sides of the ball. How do you go from beating the Patriots to losing two in a row to below average teams with rookie quarterbacks. That is a total lack of preparation. 2-4 in our division that was very weak this season. We have to start over as bad as I hate too. Ireland has made too many mistakes and we have not improved at all since he has been given full control of team. Philbin hired Sherman and Coyle which have failed to do much of anything. We need to quit being so conservative all the time. We need a Young vibrate leadership. Lamar Miller can be a very good 3 down back and very good receiver out of backfield. When the line can't block there should be lots of screen passes to RB and that never happened. Tannehill needs to be coached better. He has a ton of talent. Mike Wallace is not a bust. Numerous times he was open downfield and under thrown or overthrown balls. Tannehill can make those throws he needs to be better coached. He is still a very young qb. You can't force a coach on a new gm or vice versa. This team has not improved at all since getting rid of Sparano and we have spent a ton of money trying. I believe Tannehill will be a very good qb but this yr was a disaster with OLINE and lack of running game and terrible play calling. The defense was extremely disappointing at times also. I don't know what the answer is as far as who to hire but it is obvious the current regime is no better than what we had.

Maybe we can trick Ross into selling the team like in Trading Places or something.

Back
Top Bottom