All of our beloved Canes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All of our beloved Canes

UncleTed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
are now going to sign with Rosenhaus. Obviously several already do. It's just funny that he got all of this hype over a pick that may or may not work out. I'm sorry but there is no possible way in hell that the Bills took McGahee based on anything the agent said or did AT ALL!!! What he did do was totally sell himself to a bunch of college kids who probably don't know any better and he's in for some serious cash next year. The guy irritates the hell out of me be man, he's good.

Eventually the walls will

come crashing down...they always do...look at Steinberg...
the original super agent.

Originally posted by UncleTed
are now going to sign with Rosenhaus. Obviously several already do. It's just funny that he got all of this hype over a pick that may or may not work out. I'm sorry but there is no possible way in hell that the Bills took McGahee based on anything the agent said or did AT ALL!!! What he did do was totally sell himself to a bunch of college kids who probably don't know any better and he's in for some serious cash next year. The guy irritates the hell out of me be man, he's good.

:up:

Dude, the guy has monopolized the UM players for a couple of years now, as well as most Dolphin players. Basically he handles most players that have anything to do with Miami, as well as some other high calibre players.

I disagree with you that he did nothing to get McGahee into the 23rd pick in the first round. I think he is scum, but I also understand that this guy used the media to get his client into everyones heads. Instead of representing his client as one normally would with a player who had his type of injury, he actively went out and sold teams on how his client performed before the surgery and how his client's work ethic will keep him from not being an impact player in this league. Four months ago, people were saying that he might never play again, he still hasn't run at full speed or fully recovered, might have to sit out a year and still is a first rounder! That's unbelievable! You gotta admit that Rosenhaus did what many other agents couldn't. I mean did you see him after the workout a couple of weeks ago, staking that not only will McGahee be drafted high but that he will play his first year and be an all-pro. That was probably one of the biggest news stories of the day, bringing all this attention to McGahee. I didn't even see that many highlights of his workout on local news, but what Rosenhaus said was everywhere. McGahee wasn't even the highest drafted client he had, yet he treated him as though he was. Whether or not he is annoying or even likable as a person is irrelevant, he is one of the better agents out there.

I don't like him. But he is good at what he does.

Back
Top Bottom