All on Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All on Gase

Aquablood

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gase did not have the team prepared. Mentally and physically. I knew the game was hopeless when the offense got a delay of game after a time-out in the first quarter. You should never have a delay of game after a time-out. Then two more procedure calls follow the penalty.

All three facets of the game, offense, defense and special team were flat. You can tell by the body language of the whole team in the first five minutes, they were loosey goosey.

Yes, Culter was bad, but so were the OL, DL, CB, LB, special team. The only explanation was Gase. No one outside of the team knew what he did or didn't do during the week. But we all know the entire team was flat out of the gate, and it is ultimately on Gase.

Last edited:
Not a great coaching job today no

But looking at the talent on this team? Many of us expected a rough season

The play calling has been horrible this year! I stopped watching this BS game vs the Jets at halftime. Also, big mistake going with Matt Burke as DC. I thought VJ was a bum, dear god, Burke is worse. Gase should have tried to get Wade! WTF!!!!

We looked today like we did the first 5 games of last season.

People say Gase is good at half time adjustment. Don;t care. Can we just come out of the gate strong for a change.

I did not. I thought the team upgraded.

Where did you think we upgraded?

Dline - maybe, I like Hayes.

Oline - Asiata just isnt enough. Pouncey never practices and it shows.

Receivers are the same

QB would have been the same but injury landed us Cutler, not an upgrade but better than other options.

TE we got Thomas, who looks fat and slow.

Corner we got Tank and Verner, who arent displacing Howard or Maxwell.

LB we got two potential upgrades, one we lost to injury, the other to tomfoolery.

Sorry bro, I dont see it. Where did we upgrade?

Fvck Brady!

Our defense made McClown look like a great QB today. Just wait until they face Brees next week... The Burke experiment needs to end.

Back
Top Bottom