All on Gase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All on Gase

Gase gets the lion share of the blame for the team not being ready but the players still need to play and they sucked today

Ozzy rules!!

Pats gona win

Gase can't hold Josh McDaniel's jock when it comes to offense game planning and calling plays. I would guess Brady has a little something to do with it, but IMO there isn't a comparison because Gase hasn't shown that he can put our players in a position to be successful like McDaniel does with his guys. Gase might have too much on his plate with being HC and OC.

Where did you think we upgraded?

Dline - maybe, I like Hayes.

Oline - Asiata just isnt enough. Pouncey never practices and it shows.

Receivers are the same

QB would have been the same but injury landed us Cutler, not an upgrade but better than other options.

TE we got Thomas, who looks fat and slow.

Corner we got Tank and Verner, who arent displacing Howard or Maxwell.

LB we got two potential upgrades, one we lost to injury, the other to tomfoolery.

Sorry bro, I dont see it. Where did we upgrade?
OL is better on paper.
DL is better on paper.
TE, I like Fasano
LB, do you remember Paysinger?
WR, Grant has improved.
Secondary, TJ Mc
And I still think Culter is better than RT.

I like gase a lot. I think he could be the guy to help turn us around. But this game was on him. Team looked flat and it showed. Oline was trash and play calling was terrible like it was last week. He said he called a bad game last week and then called and equally bad game this week.

OL is better on paper.
DL is better on paper.
TE, I like Fasano
LB, do you remember Paysinger?
WR, Grant has improved.
Secondary, TJ Mc
And I still think Culter is better than RT.

No offense but, how are they better on paper? (FWIW, on paper means nothing)

As much as I like Fasano, he is getting older and I'm not sure how he is better than Dion Sims. He's a blocking TE, I dont even know how many snaps he has played the last 2 games. I saw him once or twice in the Charger game, didnt notice him at all today.

Paysinger may not have been a good player, but we are running with Hull and Allen. I dont see them as upgrades, sidegrades at best. Our LBs will continue to suck till we can bring in guys that can cover TEs and RBs, none of thsoe guys fit the bill.

Is Grant better? I havent noticed him take a snap on O, and he is back to muffing punts on ST.

TJM is suspended for the first half of the season, yes we have Jones back, but he seems content with his new contract, havent seen the guy make a play yet this season.

And Cutler, well, not sure what to tell ya there. I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but I can tell you that no QB can be effective if the Oline cant give him 2 seconds of pocket time every snap.

I hate when a coach gets blamed for players not being hyped for a game.

The players had a bad day, don't matter the coach.

I'm all for criticism of the coach, because it's his football team and he prepared them for the game...

... but the specific complaints about the play-calling I don't understand so much. The players couldn't execute anything well today.

Yeah when your team looks unprepared and like they would rather be elsewhere the coach needs to take most of the blame. Lack of talent has some bearing of course but when you are going up a team with even less talent and yout team gets embarassed then Gase and his staff failed at their jobs. This was a complete team loss and a disgrace.

I hate when a coach gets blamed for players not being hyped for a game.
The players had a bad day, don't matter the coach.
Really! All the players had a bad day on the same day. If so, that is the base definition of bad team.
They were not prepared. The worst part I saw was no team moral at any point and some terrible penalties. For what ever reason they were not ready, and not prepared.
What are the coaches roles again?

Back
Top Bottom