All or Nothing - watch it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All or Nothing - watch it!

Dolphindrew

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Just concluded this series on Amazon Prime, and any true NFL fan should watch it. It's very similar to HBO's Hard Knocks, only it follows a team (AZ Cardinals) completely through the season. An extremely well done series which has me beyond ready for the 2016 season. The reason for my post, however, is to comment on what an outstanding culture Bruce Arians has created in Arizona, along with the owner (Bidwell) and the GM (name escapes me). The level of respect these 3 men show each other, and their complete dedication to building a winner is completely therapeutic to me, a frustrated Fins fan. We all get on this board and discuss players, schemes, etc., and rightfully so, but this series made it abundantly clear to me that no program, whether it be high school, college or Pro, will excel without the right culture surrounding it. It really, really made me curious to see what a series done during the Philbin era (along the the cast of leadership characters in the front office) would look like in comparison. Every player on Arians' roster would run through a brick wall for that man - this series made that very clear. It's a great watch for any NFL fan, and just curious if other Fins fans have seen it yet, and thought to themselves .... "I wish we had that culture in south Fla".... Hopefully with the Gase hiring it has started, but like I mentioned earlier, it transcended Arians all the way to the owner and their partnership and respect for each other and for building a winner.

I binge watched this over the past several days and really enjoyed it too and gained much respect for Bruce Ariens and the front office. :up:

On episode 2 right now and its pretty bad ass. Bruce Arians is the man.

Bruce Arians is a great coach for sure. I'll have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom