All those heading to the game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All those heading to the game...

lunchbox1126

New York Phins Phan
Reaction score
...please, MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! Get in Mark's head and make him throw the game away. I want to embarrass the Jests tonight! Go Phins!

wait what you're supposed to make noise for your home team at the stadium? I thought you were supposed to quietly sit and ponder the events.

YEs you be quite while you PEG JETS fans with Pretzels and Arepas OVer the HEad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that our QB is going to crumble but your QB with less NFL starting experince is not going to have an issue? Like I said...you better run the ball well cause if you're counting on Henne to convert 3rd and longs you're nuts.

Why is it that our QB is going to crumble but your QB with less NFL starting experince is not going to have an issue? Like I said...you better run the ball well cause if you're counting on Henne to convert 3rd and longs you're nuts.

idk maybe because our QB has had a full year of learning the position from quite possibly one of the games smartest QBs and played 4 years of college and started one NFL game as compared to 1 year of college and 4 games and one of them being absolutely pitiful.

I will have no voice Tuesday morning.
clear.gif

i had no voice after our 2 minute drill against the Colts, screamin at the TV to hurry the hell up

My lungs will be shot in a few hours, and my girlfriend is going too, trust me, you will probably be able to hear her over the whole stadium..........hope she dont see this. lol

My lungs will be shot in a few hours, and my girlfriend is going too, trust me, you will probably be able to hear her over the whole stadium..........hope she dont see this. lol

ahhahaha. GET LOUD MIAMI! sec 126 (probably surrounded by jets fans) I will be screaming my head off!:lol2:

When was the last time the jets had to worry about crowd noise in Miami?

Be sure to give the Jet fans a hard time. When I went up there to watch Miami win the division a few drunk Jet fans tried to pick a fight with my 60 year old father.

When they come to our house you do the same thing. Punch a baby or two if you have to. Just make the game a living nightmare for those arrogant SOBs.

In the end just wear orange and be loud!

When was the last time the jets had to worry about crowd noise in Miami?
when's the last time you went to a game in miami?
Thought so.
and even if you did, you'd know that...like all NFL games...it's loud.
this whole, miami doesn't get loud, is bull****.

Back
Top Bottom