All time Favorite Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All time Favorite Dolphin

It would have to be Danny.....not just for his play on the field but for his contributions off the field.

I was a huge O.J. McDuffie fan and I was sorry when his Dolphin days were over.....he was so clutch on third down, and does anyone remember the 1998 season when he LED the AFC in catches and DIDN'T make the Pro Bowl?? I was SO mad!!

I think Ricky is pretty high on my list right now too, but he needs to be around a while longer.....

just feelin bad for dude who, never saw the Marks bros. Damn, those were good times man, good times. We took TDs for granted...

course this thread is a bit silly. gimme a break, its like who was your favorite Chicago Bull of all time.

1. Mark Duper / Paul Warfield
2. Dwight Stephenson
3. Larry Little
4. Tony Nathan
5. Louis Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Patrick Surtain
2. Brock Marion
3. Troy Vincient
4. Sam Madison
5. Sammy Knight

Dan Marino with no question.. but since thats a given

Ricky Williams- love the attitude and the work ethic. he said if he has to have 500 touches to get this team to win the SB then he doesn't care if it takes a year or two off his career. how do you not love a guy like that?

Zack/JT- both awesome warriors on that field.

i tend to favor the newer fish because we're in this time era... but i love the old guys like McDuff, Duper, Clayton, Byars, Parmalee, Fryer, Czonka, Griese, the killer B's, no name D, etc... i love all the phins really.except keith jackson... i will always hate him. he was the duper/clayton killer.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I've never seen them play but I liked Duper & Clayton in TECMO Super Bowl, the best football game ever.
:)

OMG dude go get some old tapes an watch theese games. they are probably the best Wide Reciever combo..

my list
1)Danny
2) Mark Bros
3)Don Shula

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
tie between Cecil Collins and John Avery

Two Dolphins greats.

No love for Yatil Green & Larry Shannon? :yell: :yell: :yell:

Originally posted by Agua
Heh, another name for this thread would be "How many posts can say 'Dan Marino'". :D

at least one more. ;)

Marino
Csonka
Ricky
Clayton
Duper

Back
Top Bottom