All Time favorite "New York JEST Failures" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Time favorite "New York JEST Failures"

jg772006

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Everyone knows how lucky the "JEST" were last year....and now they are crowning themselves the 2010 paper champions once again, completely setting themselves up for failure once again this coming season. All this garbage spewing out of their mouths just sickens me, but I can't wait to see them fail once again, and flay flat on their faces from the high standards they are setting for themselves.

So how about us fin fans talk about some of your "All-Time Favorite 'JEST' failures".

I'll start off:
- 1982 Season / 83 AFC Title Game: The A.J. Duhe Game!!!
- 1994 Regular season vs. FINS: The Fake Spike....Jets go 4-33 after that play
- 1998 Season / 99 AFC Title Game vs. Broncos: Led 10 nothing at half...get killed in second half, and lose 23-10
- 2008 Season: They start 8-3, go 1-4 down the stretch, including losing to us in the finale to clinch the division for us.
- 2009 Season / 2010 AFC Title Game vs. Colts: Give up a 17-6 lead, to lose 27-17

What say you??!!

I believe Whiteshoewillie said today that we (dolfans) are obsessed with the Jets since we seem to be constantly making threads about them. I don't disagree... can we talk Miami please?

Everyone knows how lucky the "JEST" were last year....and now they are crowning themselves the 2010 paper champions once again, completely setting themselves up for failure once again this coming season. All this garbage spewing out of their mouths just sickens me, but I can't wait to see them fail once again, and flay flat on their faces from the high standards they are setting for themselves.

So how about us fin fans talk about some of your "All-Time Favorite 'JEST' failures".

I'll start off:
- 1998 Season / 99 AFC Title Game vs. Broncos: Led 10 nothing at half...get killed in second half, and lose 23-10
- 2008 Season: They start 8-3, go 1-4 down the stretch, including losing to us in the finale to clinch the division for us.
- 2009 Season / 2010 AFC Title Game vs. Colts: Give up a 17-6 lead, to lose 27-17

What say you??!!

jest-1.jpg

JG... Although he is in the HOF, the Jests ony have 2 true HOFers.. Namath was crap and doesnt deserve to be in the HOF

I believe Whiteshoewillie said today that we (dolfans) are obsessed with the Jets since we seem to be constantly making threads about them. I don't disagree... can we talk Miami please?

Why not?

This rivalry is at a fever pitch. I love the trash talking. And the Jets are by far the worst fanbase in the NFL.

i come to the Miami Dolphins forum to talk Miami Dolphins football. i go to the beasts of the AFC East forum to talk AFC East. this will be moved.

Hate to admit it, but there's a Pats Forum 66 and rapidly growing page "Jets Suck" thread where they skewer every assertion and excuse Jest fans make, pummelling them unmercifully. And I thought we hated New Jersey! Everything from Sanchez's rape arrest to his worse QB rating than Jamarcus Russell to their boastful ineptitude and legacy of "fail" is conjured up throughout the thread. What's funny is that when a few jest posters whine that the Patsies' disdain is only directed against them and not the Fins, they actually stick up for us saying we've made better moves than the Jest and as another 7-7 team without any "gifts" we're not out there boasting about returning to the White House. They actually bring up some facts that haven't been covered here, believe it or not.

Bookmark this thread and work your way through it at your convenience. Good reading and well worth it.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/336852-jets-suck.html

lol vaark
just on the 2nd page and got some good laughs.. i like this one..

Jets Land- "Jason Taylor is a Jet because he knew it's his best chance to win a Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!"-all Jets fans

Reality- "No one else was calling"-Jason Taylor

[video=youtube;rZxNeFLuY98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98[/video]

My Favorite!

I believe its even worse that they come to a Dolphins site to talk about how great the Jets are going to be

Not exactly. I was answering a direct question asking why Jets fans come here. One of the reasons is that you guys create so many Jets threads. Surprise, here's another one.

I'll start off:

What say you??!!

Really? what do the scores below all have in common?

24-3
34-14
38-16
31-14
29-10
37-22
38-3
62-7
27-0
20-3
27-9

it's hysterical seeing you make fun of us for leading int he 2nd half of AFC Championship Games in '98 and '09 when yo guys haven't reached a title game since 1992 and haven't been close to a title game since 1994.

Back
Top Bottom