All-Time knuckle head move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Time knuckle head move

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
So Arkansas TE Jeremy Sprinkle gets suspended from the Belk's Bowl for shoplifting from Belk's. Apparently all the players received a $450 gift certificate to spend during a shopping spree and Sprinkle decided it wasn't enough so he stole a few items as well while there. It will be interesting to see how this impacts his draft stock, teams have to have questions about his decision making skills. I would still be interested in drafting him on day three if his stock drops him some. Sims, Gray and Sprinkle would be a solid te corp. Maybe also add a pure blocking te for training camp and next year's practice squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is even more interesting is he attempted to steal 7x times. Crazy decision right before the bowl game and the draft. I would question his decision making skills seriously. He might be in for a drop in rounds but I still see him drafted due to talent.

Further proof that no matter how much you give these kids, some will always want more. The sense of entitlement from many kids these days, especially athletes, is unfathomable.

In this case, he just cost himself a lot of potential $$ for some free clothes. Not the type of guy i'm risking an early pick on. Late i would.

Further proof that no matter how much you give these kids, some will always want more. The sense of entitlement from many kids these days, especially athletes, is unfathomable.

In this case, he just cost himself a lot of potential $$ for some free clothes. Not the type of guy i'm risking an early pick on. Late i would.

Wait, these young men are not making money. I'm not excusing his actions (terrible decision), but this rhetoric about "no matter how much you give these kids" is pure nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom