Allow myself to introduce...myself | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Jester13

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, I am not that new to these boards. I just do not post very often. I would like to say how much I enjoy these boards. It is great to see so many dol-fans in one place. I was born and raised in Miami and I now live in Alpharetta, GA (just north of Atlanta). I belong to a Miami Dolphins fan club here and we meet every Sunday at a local sports bar to watch the games. Not a fun year this year, but I am sure the Phins will be back in '05.

My hope for 2005 - that we TRADE DOWN our draft pick! The number 2 pick can be valuable and with the depth of the RBs in this draft, there is no reason for us to take a QB or RB with the # 2 pick. Also, that we beef up our o-line and trim the cap.

Thanks again to all for making this such an enjoyable environment! :)

I can't remember where that is from: "Allow myself to introduce...myself " Help?

BTW, welcome to the posting part of the board.

1972 said:
I can't remember where that is from: "Allow myself to introduce...myself " Help?

Austin Powers, but I forget which one. I loved that line though.:yes:

Yup, it is from Austin Powers International Man of Mystery. Just thought I would (try) to add a little humor.

1972 said:

WRONG!!!!! Austin Powers stole the line from the Rolling Stones song called "Sympathy for the Devil," Here are the lyrics:

Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith
And I was ’round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name

I'm still missing the connection between Mick's lyrics and what "Danger" Powers said. :)

"And what do you do, #2??"

"That's my business."

LIQUID24 said:
Austin Powers, but I forget which one. I loved that line though.:yes:

Thanks. :lol:

Roman529 said:
WRONG!!!!! Austin Powers stole the line from the Rolling Stones song called "Sympathy for the Devil," Here are the lyrics:

Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith
And I was ’round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name

:confused:

Back