Alright people now is not the time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright people now is not the time

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I know this is a dolphin board and every fan has the right to state their opinion here. I just think there is way too much negitivity going around for mini-camp...there arnt even pads on the players yet. Ive complained as much as anyone on here in the past but this year I have looked at it this way.....pretty much every year I have been following the fins they have done something in the offseason after a disappointing season to make me think they have one of the best chances to bring it all home. This year we have brought in some players with a ? above there head and the mini camp hasnt been the best, but its different from all the other mini camps so maybe the season will be different too. Who Knows. All I know is that we do have more talent than last year and it is way to early to start judging anyone. I for one will be saving my complaining unitl the season..well maybe preseason. Until we start losing games..Im going to be a loyal fan and trust the coach (and Im not a DW supporter) and his decisions, and Im going to trust the players on the field. This year we have as good as a chance as we have ever had at winning it all and Im going to keep my faith with the Fins.

GO MIAMI!!! :dedolfan: :dedolfan: :dedolfan:

t2thejz said:
...I for one will be saving my complaining unitl the season..well maybe preseason. Until we start losing games..Im going to be a loyal fan and trust the coach (and Im not a DW supporter) and his decisions, and Im going to trust the players on the field. This year we have as good as a chance as we have ever had at winning it all and Im going to keep my faith with the Fins...

It's pretty realistic to expect some fans to get weak at the knees. And others will always get upset that they didn't get their way. I expect that attitude to continue ... but, keeping the faith is always refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom