Alternates vs. The Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternates vs. The Pats?

mikefinfan

Die hard Fins Fan
Reaction score
Anyone think we'll break the alternate orange jersey uniforms out this Sunday vs. The Patriots?

No, they would only ever wear orange during a home night game. White jerseys will always be the home jerseys when there is a sun in the sky.

Mike Dee did say that there was going to be something for the Home game against the Pats a while back on the Finsiders I believe.

Not sure if he meant some giveaway or something regarding our uniforms. I still have a hard time believing we havent worn throwbacks for the 40th anniversary of the 1972 squad

Mike Dee did say that there was going to be something for the Home game against the Pats a while back on the Finsiders I believe.

Not sure if he meant some giveaway or something regarding our uniforms. I still have a hard time believing we havent worn throwbacks for the 40th anniversary of the 1972 squad

I agree! Mike Dee also said the new logo will have new parts to it, with some of the old...so he obviously has some nostalgia for the old, So why not have us wear the throwbacks??? Its like the team is scared to pay homage to our franchise in the glory days

I agree! Mike Dee also said the new logo will have new parts to it, with some of the old...so he obviously has some nostalgia for the old, So why not have us wear the throwbacks??? Its like the team is scared to pay homage to our franchise in the glory days
More like they don't want to dishonor the 1972 squad by wearing a throwback and losing the game

if we were 7-4 i would say go for it, but we are 5-6 so it kinda would lose its luster if you ask me!!!

I agree, a 1pm game on Sunday in the heat is not the time to wear the alternates. maybe if the game was flexed

Back
Top Bottom