amazing safety class? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

amazing safety class?

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
You look at only 1 fringe 1st round pick last year (Harrison smith) and of course mark barron but this year..oh boy. Matt Elam,Kenny vacarro,t.j McDonald, the two Georgia safeties,Eric Reid,Robert Lester and im sure im missing some,but most of these guys look like players at the next level. If you all had a choice,who would you prefer to build with our up and coming star safety reshad Jones? I would love any of them to be honest

I personally would love to partner Reshad with his former Georgia Bulldog team mate Baccari Rambo. I think those 2 controlling the middle of our Secondary would be amazing together.

to pair with reshad i would go with vaccaro...i like his versatility a lot and he looks pretty fluid to me...

if i had the choice

Forgot Phillip Thomas. He'll be in the running with Matt Elam (if Elam even comes out) for top safety.

Mat Elam all day, bob sander but bigger! Him and jones would rival was the seahawks have alllll day!!!

As a UF fan, I can easily say Matt Elam. The kid can play either safety position. He has off the chart instincts and can bring the hammer. Hell, I even think he could play CB.
Originally posted by CKparrothead
Forgot Phillip Thomas. He'll be in the running with Matt Elam (if Elam even comes out) for top safety.
Champ encourages guys to leave early if they have first rd. grades and I am pretty sure that Matt is going to get that 1st grade from the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a UF fan, I can easily say Matt Elam. The kid can play either safety position. He has off the chart instincts and can bring the hammer. Hell, I even think he could play CB. Champ encourages guys to leave early if they have first rd. grades and I am pretty sure that Matt is going to get that 1st grade from the NFL.

Hope fully he doesn't lol so we snag him in second.

I am also a UF fan and Elam is one of my favorite players of the last couple of years..i would absolutely love to have him.that would be so nasty!

Im curious to see what the Georgia safeties run at the combine. Ill be suprised if Williams gets into the 4.5s. Rambo may break into the 4.5 range but it wont be by much

Back
Top Bottom