amazing safety class?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by kloud_9, Dec 12, 2012.

1. kloud_9

kloud_9 Well-Known Member

You look at only 1 fringe 1st round pick last year (Harrison smith) and of course mark barron but this year..oh boy. Matt Elam,Kenny vacarro,t.j McDonald, the two Georgia safeties,Eric Reid,Robert Lester and im sure im missing some,but most of these guys look like players at the next level. If you all had a choice,who would you prefer to build with our up and coming star safety reshad Jones? I would love any of them to be honest

2. phinfan33

phinfan33 A True Fan

I personally would love to partner Reshad with his former Georgia Bulldog team mate Baccari Rambo. I think those 2 controlling the middle of our Secondary would be amazing together.

3. hoops

hoops exited stage left

to pair with reshad i would go with vaccaro...i like his versatility a lot and he looks pretty fluid to me...

if i had the choice

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

Forgot Phillip Thomas. He'll be in the running with Matt Elam (if Elam even comes out) for top safety.

5. dade

dade Well-Known Member

Mat Elam all day, bob sander but bigger! Him and jones would rival was the seahawks have alllll day!!!

6. DKphin

DKphin A True Fan Donator

As a UF fan, I can easily say Matt Elam. The kid can play either safety position. He has off the chart instincts and can bring the hammer. Hell, I even think he could play CB.
    Champ encourages guys to leave early if they have first rd. grades and I am pretty sure that Matt is going to get that 1st grade from the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  7. dade

dade Well-Known Member

Hope fully he doesn't lol so we snag him in second.

8. kloud_9

kloud_9 Well-Known Member

I am also a UF fan and Elam is one of my favorite players of the last couple of years..i would absolutely love to have him.that would be so nasty!

9. reese13

reese13 Scout Team

Im curious to see what the Georgia safeties run at the combine. Ill be suprised if Williams gets into the 4.5s. Rambo may break into the 4.5 range but it wont be by much