Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

ALL. THE. SLOTS. This may be telling of Parker.

Not a fan of him with the Pats so this one will take getting used to.

This may seem nuts but I actually see now that there is a plan at work here. And that plan is to have a smarter football team. Think about it. Amendola is a guy who has a high football IQ and has been able to play in a very complex offense in New England with success. Albert Wilson is known as a guy with a very high football IQ and we went out and grabbed him.

Go back to Adam Gase's press conference on Friday after the Baltimore meltdown. He said he was done compromising his offense for anybody and he wanted guys who would learn the playbook inside and out.

A lot of things coming into focus now, IMO.

Going 4 wide every down. lol

Stills-Wilson Drake Amendola-Parker

Like the player, curious on the numbers cause he's 32.

Bye Carroo lol. Wanted to see some more Jakeem Grant this year...wonder how much playing time he gets. Getting crowded suddenly.

You’re kidding right? The guy had 152 yards in the Super Bowl for **** sake. You don’t have to be 6’7 to be good.

And we know how good our past signings based on Super Bowl performance have gone. 'Member Donnel Elerbe.

Ok, I’m starting to see the plan on offense. Gase just needs to open the playbook. I also like the fact that we just pulled a weapon from Brady.

Back
Top Bottom