Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Speed and smarter players should equal matchup issues for defenses. 4 WRs with Drake in the back field....defense nightmare lol

Would rather have seen us sign a different Patriot.... Dion Lewis.

Dont think they are gonna move on from DVP. Only receiver with size and is dirt cheap right now.

Guess its better to have guys to step in for depth/injuries.
Can't afford Lewis.

Who is gone? Parker, Carroo or Grant? Not much to be had for any of them in a trade.

Amendola made 1.7M last year. Should have gone to our kicker.

Wasn't there something about us wanting to use 4 WR's more often? Maybe the plan is more 4 WR sets and Grant as a gadget player? Nonetheless I'd say our top 5 are determined but only grant offers anything on Specials so we may carry 6.

Slot Machine Offense.

Still hate the lack of size on this squad... will feel a lot better if they land a good tight end.

Just to make this clear, we haven’t officially signed either of them.

We had one of the most prolific downfield passing games in the NFL in 2016. Just saying. Cutler's arm was shot, but he ain't here anymore.

Cutler has a strong arm but was always throwing off his back foot because he was afraid lol. He knew that Pouncey wasn’t blocking anyone lol

I share a lot of your frustration, but not with this.

I've been saying for a long time that we have a lot of stupid football players on our roster, and then we just went out and signed two smart football players at a position where maybe we have been a little bit dumb.

If the contract is cheap, I think this is actually a step in the right direction for once.
This team is year removed from firing on all cylinders in the wr dept in 2016. So let's gut it rebuild it despite the numerous holes that should be in priority over wr. Yes we need smart players as do all teams. We are not poised for playoff contention, these 2 wr's we'll be elsewhere in two years (when we should be a contender)( that gets old saying that), book it.

Unfortunat

Unfortunately, he won't be getting balls thrown to him from a GOAT anymore. I'm just curious why we sign Wilson AND Amendola? Don't they play the same position? Scratching my head on this combo.

I understand Brady isn’t in Miami. But you have to like Amendola’s experience with NE that he brings to Miami.

Cutler has a strong arm but was always throwing off his back foot because he was afraid lol. He knew that Pouncey wasn’t blocking anyone lol

He has always thrown off his back foot. Cutler had shoulder surgery in 2016 and he clearly lost some of his arm strength. IMHO if you watch his throws from 2016 before his injury and his throws in 2017 the difference is very appreciable and accounts for a lot.

Back
Top Bottom