Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Here are our slot receivers working out

h_X4_W8j_O.gif

LOL!!! That’s the funniest post I’ve seen on here in a long time!

Wow. Didn’t see this signing coming at all. Gase is going after guys who will buy into his offense and not the other way around.

This team is year removed from firing on all cylinders in the wr dept in 2016. So let's gut it rebuild it despite the numerous holes that should be in priority over wr. Yes we need smart players as do all teams. We are not poised for playoff contention, these 2 wr's we'll be elsewhere in two years (when we should be a contender)( that gets old saying that), book it.

I guess I see it differently. If these changes mean I won't have to watch yet another shitty bubble screen thrown to Jarvis Landry for -1 to 3 yards, then I'm ****ing HYPED man.

Health is a concern. Which is usually the case with our FA signings. Will wait and see how much $ we gave him before freaking out.

Like I told you all.... Carroo will be out of the league by year 3-4. Confirmed now.
Carroo is making pennies in NFL wages, he will be in camp. This team isn't overspending on wr's in free agency because of Carroo. If they part ways w/ Carroo before camp it's just another black mark on the inept personnel decisions.

Ive been as critical as anyone of this offseason, but I’m not upset about this. Seems like Gase is trying to emulate the Edelman/Amendola combo the Patriots have been running. We’ll see if he pulls it off.

Ok off topic. How do you guys post gifs.

Or I should say what website do you use, cause the giphy links don’t work!!

This infuriates me! Am I mistaken that WR was far down on the list of needs?? How about a TE, G, LB??

So we let Landy walk, invested several picks in Caroo, picked up a 4th receiver from the Chiefs for 8mil yr, and now we pick up Amendola?? I feel like we are going to pay him no less than 6mil yr, which puts him and Wilson @ 14mil......and we could have just paid Landry. Isn't this supposed to a slot heavy draft too?? We could have picked up a slot WR in the 3rd or 4th.

I HATE TANNENBAUM

The Dolphins are retooling the offense that fits Gase's scheme. He likes speedy guys that fit a west coast offense. That's why Miami's offense looked better with Drake at RB last season. Miami is going to run an offense with a committee of these kind of WRs. Amendola is not as speedy, but he fits the WCO. Parker will be the tall WR for the red zone if he finally gets it together.

They really need a TE though.

Back
Top Bottom