An Argument Against Judging Henne by Statistics | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Argument Against Judging Henne by Statistics

JackShelley

Major
Reaction score
So the friend of mine was selling me this really nice 9-Iron because he was only getting decent results out of it. The thing is, it was supposed to be a really nice club. The brand is known to put out a fine product. Anyway, it wasn't working so he was selling it a bit cheaper than he would otherwise. I purchased it, and everyone said I was a fool for wasting my money. After all, the friend (who was a good golfer) was getting a consistent slice out of it. It simply wasn't working out. However, I keenly noticed that the club face was bent slightly to the right, probably as the result of an accident or temper tantrum. Knowing this, I made a slight adjustment, and found that the club truly lived up to its original expectations, and I got it at a bargain price.

Mostly, I'm trying to say I'm a bad friend. Other than that, obviously, the point is that college stats aren't everything. We all know Henne didn't live up to expectations, so the question is if the staff recognizes a way in which they feel they can help him become the quarterback we need. I think most can agree that right now he is not that quarterback. It's a matter of adjustment, and thats something we don't know, and can't really discuss. Lets not just rush to judgment.

What can be said though, with some confidence I think, is that Henne will not be starting this season. I'm confident the staff will need to feel confident that whatever adjustments they planned to implement when drafting him have been successfully administered and mastered before throwing him to the wolves.

SO WE DRAFTED A GOLFER NOT A FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK??!!!!!!!!!! LAST YEAR WE DRAFT THE GINN FAMILY, NOW A FREAKING GOLFER!!!!!!!! DAMN WE R IN TROUBLE.
I was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom