an even keeled take on the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

an even keeled take on the draft

PB4UGO

mmm, Finheaven, oghhhh
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to write my two cents on this draft after letting things settle in for a day. First i want to say i love the two corners we just drafted. we tied up the two most talented, physical corners in the draft. I also still think we stole davis from the patriots.( i thought for sure that we woulld have taken mauluga, i cannot believe how far he fell) My opinion is managment sent out signals on butler that we wanted him and the patriots traded out figuring they could get davis with one of their seconds. As far as the Pat white pick goes at first I thought it was too high like most of us did. After considering things and talking to one of my patriot fan buddies I honestly believe we took white cause I could totally see the patriots taking him with one of their 5 thousand 2nd round picks just to stick it to us and run the wildcat on us. I think that loss still peaves bellicheat off. Also i think he was our guy and we wanted him. If you really want someone don't screw around just draft the guy. If we would have got smith with 2a and white with 2b i don't think people would have cared as much, but since we got both, does it really matter. I also like the usc pick alot better than ramses barden. I don't think barden looked all that athletic or impressive to me. Honestly i don't understand the second wr, but hey competition can't hurt can it. I was also upset like some others here when we didn't get the lineman from oklahomo that was taken the pick right after us. But ireland knows more than i do so i'll accept it. give the dolphins brass credit they hid their picks alot better this year than last. Their is no way any one on this board got more than 3 of our draft picks correct in their mocks and that's a good thing to me.
overall all i think we will all like this draft after next year. we got some great impact players and some really good special team players imo. (also glad we didn't draft a rb).

Back
Top Bottom