An interesting article about Tannehill from Omar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An interesting article about Tannehill from Omar

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...653.story?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

This is a very interesting article by Omar - who can be a good writer when he is in the mood

Omar has always been harder on Tannehill than other local media figures.. But he genuinely seems impressed here.

He raised an interesting point, on only one occasion has a Miami QB had an 85 passing rating and not had a winning record... And that was Matt Moore who took over a 0-6 team.

I feel a winning record this year is possible... But we will needed RT playing at a top 20 qb level and i feel this is a reasonable expectation

I think Tannehill will steadily improve this season much like a rookie QB ( in terms of games played in college and pros he is still fairly raw) and will explode onto the scene as a true franxhice QB the next season....exciting times to be a Dolphin fan!

Nothing wrong with that article by Omar. The premise of his article is correct. If Ryan really is going to be the future, he should at least be a middle of the pack starting QB this year. I think it would be a little premature to expect Ryan to play like a pro-bowler yet though. He came in pretty green last year compared to your typical rookie QB. I think year three is when we see him start lighting this league up like a pinball machine. And I truly believe with his brains, and his work ethic, as long as his supporting cast is remotely up to the task themselves, he will do just that. I'm glad to hear that Omar feels Tannehill looked really sharp in the first OTA. He's been as critical as anybody of the kid.

Omar hit the nail on the head with Tannehill's 4th qtr performance. He has to improve there in order for the him and the Dolphins to take the next step.

Well he had to have help, that team was slow, and let's be honest the kid was a rookie, and for a rookie he played decent, I enjoyed last season just to see him progress.

Omar should have another good article in him somewhere downroad (like any broken clock). But unsurprisingly, he still couldn't go a full QB-centric column without gratuitiously slurping that bastion of excellence, David Garrard :idk:

Omar hit the nail on the head with Tannehill's 4th qtr performance. He has to improve there in order for the him and the Dolphins to take the next step.

+1

And, the defense needs to stop the 4th quarter disappearing act which has been going on for years now!

+1

And, the defense needs to stop the 4th quarter disappearing act which has been going on for years now!

You mean the CORNERS need to stop 4th qtr disappearing act. Our Corners sucked with 6 minutes left in game every single game.

You guys have to admit. Tannehill is so refreshing over Chad Henne. I loved whopping Jax and Henne last year. Tannehill put the work to that scrub!

He used Pat White as a low end comparison?

I'm sorry, that guy doesnt even deserve mentioning. He wasnt a QB. Hell, he was nothing but a parsells mistake.

Not that good an article for that very reason.

Back
Top Bottom