And For The 16th Pick In The Draft Miami Selects.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And For The 16th Pick In The Draft Miami Selects....

southjerzmastax

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
NCAA | M. Vick to head to the NFL Draft
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:44:19 -0800

Kyle Tucker, of the Virginian-Pilot, reports after being dismissed from the team, Virginia Tech QB <A href="http://www.kffl.com/player/10956/nfl">Marcus Vick told the newspaper he would turn pro. "It's not a big deal. I'll just move on to the next level, baby," he said. Asked if that meant he would enter the NFL draft, he said, "Yeah, definitely."

MIAMI WILL PASS UP ON CUTLER AND DRAFT MARCUS VICK.

~~GO DOLPHINS IN 2006~~:dolphins:

UMMMMMM NNNNOOOOOO This guy couldnt keep his nose clean in Virginia, the last thing we need is to let him loose on South Beach

clear.gif

I think some other team will screw up and take Vick. The question is....which one. That should be the thread.

Please say NYJ.

Nicky Napoleon said:
UMMMMMM NNNNOOOOOO This guy couldnt keep his nose clean in Virginia, the last thing we need is to let him loose on South Beach

Saban would make him cry... he'd be alright in Miami haha

This is ridiculous.

#1, Cutler wont be there as late as 16.

#2, Vick, at BEST will go late first round. His tumultuous end at V.Tech did nothing but hurt him. If he has a spectacular workout, he will probably go late first round.

I would tie myself to an anchor and jump into the Atlantic Ocean if this were to come to fruition.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Ok, ok hang on, I think I'm alright now, ok, now listen, I:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

WTF are you thinking man? Marcus Vick in the goddamn FIRST?!?!

southjerzmastax said:
"It's not a big deal. I'll just move on to the next level, baby," he said. Asked if that meant he would enter the NFL draft, he said, "Yeah, definitely."

LOL... Is it me or does it sound like somebodys playing Superstar mode on Madden....

Caps said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Ok, ok hang on, I think I'm alright now, ok, now listen, I:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

WTF are you thinking man? Marcus Vick in the goddamn FIRST?!?!

Okay...*wipes away tear*

Okay, if Saban wants to pick him, sure... But not in the first.

Back
Top Bottom